Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ziggystardust @ Oct. 02 2007,02:56) The poll is invalid. It assumes we all want the same thing all the time. I don't know anyone like that.
    Based on those options, which is most important. The poll could have 100 options, but I was curious between these two.
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 01 2007,18:07) I didn't vote
      I go for "Look hard for feminine with working cock"

I don't like guys in frocks, and I don't like wet noodles.
      If you look hard enough you will find girls like Pattaya-Benz, Eats, etc.... who are feminine looking and packing.
      They are out there, but I have not found many at all.
      * LadyboyDolls.com
      * Third World Media
      * Black Ops Media

Comment

I really like our AsianTS.com girl Kyra who's Videos hit the site on October 7th and Photos on the 17th.

This girls got it all going on... very passable, hot tight little bod, and nice large COCK!

I would like to crown her as Miss October.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Right on!  Good find.  

Where does this beauty work?
            * LadyboyDolls.com
            * Third World Media
            * Black Ops Media

Comment

(ozzie @ Oct. 01 2007,06:27) Definitely feminine and not necessarily big cock but certainly one that can get hard and cum.

Comment

Bam - Tell me before you tell D33, I just need 24 hour advantage

( That is EXACTLY the kind of girl I was talking about, assuming she ain't 6'6" can't tell from photo )
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The bigger there cock, the bigger the ego and eventually the bigger there price.

Comment

(vangough05 @ Oct. 02 2007,14:26) The bigger there cock, the bigger the ego and eventually the bigger there price.
                    The one thing I agree with you on.
                    * LadyboyDolls.com
                    * Third World Media
                    * Black Ops Media

Comment

when writing these polls it helps to anticipate other choices people may have. you'll get more feedback to your original question. i don't think femininity and big-cock are mutally exclusive. i prefer an amalgamation of the two. that is: a very feminine 'girl' with a very functional cock. size not so important.

Comment

VERY Feminine and with a pretty, smooth and not big working dick..it's that simple
                        Oh..and bush neatly trimmed
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Oct. 02 2007,00:56) The poll is invalid. It assumes we all want the same thing all the time. I don't know anyone like that.

The poll is invalid if it doesn't apply to you. It happens to be adequate for everyone else responding. Including yours truly, whose interests should be pretty clear by now.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Looking for Sexy Lb with Big Cock and Boat,
                            Send picture of Boat
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I like a pretty ladyboy with a functioning cock. A pretty face with a beautiful smile and a nice ass are key for me. Cock size is not an issue as long as it works.
                              Don't care about tits either. In fact I prefer hormone titties, or none at all over bolt-ons.
                              "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                              Salin' on a summer breeze
                              And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                              -Harry Nilsson

Comment

In London Boat is slang for face,as in Boat race ! So if they send you a piccy of the girl your all set LOL.& US London based guys dont have to go to Pattaya to see Benz,as she's right here in the big smoke & she can cum on My boat any time (when i can afford £150 LOL)
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X