Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Femininity appearance and behaviour and a sweet kind for can start with some good conversation.
    Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Must be fem and passable, cock size doesnt matter to me but needs to be able to get hard and blow a half decent load.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 01 2007,04:27) Femininity is the most important aspect for me...

The rest is important but negotiable.
        Yes, we know SB, but what do you want in a girl?

btw, you look very pretty today
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(seamus @ Oct. 03 2007,14:50) In London Boat is slang for face,as in Boat race ! So if they send you a piccy of the girl your all set LOL.& US London based guys dont have to go to Pattaya to  see Benz,as she's right here in the big smoke  & she can cum on My boat any time (when i can afford £150 LOL)
          But, as an American (US guy) would I be welcome in London?

Comment

(gart4571 @ Oct. 03 2007,13:37)
            (seamus @ Oct. 03 2007,14:50) In London Boat is slang for face,as in Boat race ! So if they send you a piccy of the girl your all set LOL.& US London based guys dont have to go to Pattaya to see Benz,as she's right here in the big smoke & she can cum on My boat any time (when i can afford £150 LOL)
            But, as an American (US guy) would I be welcome in London?
            More than welcome!!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 01 2007,18:07) I didn't vote
              I go for "Look hard for feminine with working cock"

I don't like guys in frocks, and I don't like wet noodles.
              If you look hard enough you will find girls like Pattaya-Benz, Eats, etc.... who are feminine looking and packing.
              what Snick said....

Plenty of 'em around, if you can't find one then move on 'til you do or come back tomorrow.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I did not vote as no choices really pertain to me anyhow, and I am a female.and to me cock counts, but I sure do not look for a large cock as there is such a thng as too much cock. A pussy does have a bottom, trust me.......of course an ass is only really regulated by its ability to expand, and I doubt there is any around with a cock length of that of a large intestine.

Only really good thing I have found a big cock suitable for is licking or stroking two handed......and I have yet to find a relationship between size and amount it cums.

Comment

Very interesting results so far, almost 60% say they prefer a feminine lb, while 31% say the prefer a big cock, and 9% say cock doesn't matter!

I prefer postop lbs, so I guess this poll doesn't apply to me (except maybe cock doesn't matter ).

I think this is fascinating since the femme boy picture posts draw a lot of attention - so does that mean femme boys are feminine enough to be considered feminine lbs? Maybe time for another poll!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 07 2007,05:27) I think this is fascinating since the femme boy picture posts draw a lot of attention - so does that mean femme boys are feminine enough to be considered feminine lbs? Maybe time for another poll!
                    Maybe it's just me being in denial, but I always tend to think of the good looking femme boys as girls.

In fact I would say some of the best times I've had have been with femme boys who were packing, and I've always considered them as girls.

GG's and LB's are fine but hot looking femme boys really do it for me, omg does this mean I'm gay? lol

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 07 2007,05:27) Very interesting results so far, almost 60% say they prefer a feminine lb, while 31% say the prefer a big cock, and 9% say cock doesn't matter!

I think this is fascinating since the femme boy    picture posts draw a lot of attention - so does that mean femme boys are feminine enough to be considered feminine lbs?  Maybe time for another poll!  
                      The way the poll is worded makes this impossible to analyse IMO

Some people will associate 'feminine' with little femme boys or petite noodle owners. Many people have commented that Aey(?) from Pat's Bar on Soi 6 is one of the most feminine lb's they have ever met - she is not a petite femme boy. So, that choice is open to wide interpretation.

Big cock over everything else? No way, that makes me like hairy, masculine men is my interpretation of that, so not voting for that one. So, I guess that choice is a bit skewed
                      Mister Arse

Comment

How about:

Is the size of a ladyboy's tool an important factor for you?

Yes
                        No

For me, no. And my preference is small.

Comment

Feminine LBs for me please. I can't take no big cocks back there. For that matter only tiny little ones!
                          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                          X