Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have to fight them off. I just left them all with you and I ran upstairs to Cascades and brought down Cindy. All one needs is a good wingman!!

Comment

I never fight 'em off either, when girls start to even get a notion of coming near me in Obs  you'd be surprised how far the evil eye will get you.

As usual, the guy with the green makes the choice in the end.... crowding around me with that pathetic "I need 2000 baht for Ice" look just makes me pissed off and ready to punch someone, and not to say "ya, sit down and let me buy you a drink".
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Gotta be LBs everytime, even if they lose a scrap, they keep coming back with 4 more of their freinds tooled up or pay some guys to beat someone up and all that shit.
        The nastiest fights are always between 2 LBs, they always go for the face or breats or both, not only to inflict damage but to fuck up their opponent's financial pulling power. There was a particularly nasty one not so long ago with some very well known Cascades erm "lovelies" getting revenge on someone. they ended up dragging her across the ground, costing her a nipple in the process,.........oh dear
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(gunslinger @ Oct. 19 2007,23:12) or pay some guys to beat someone up and all that shit.

this always worries me about pissing off LB's

I knew a guy from Jersey who burned a ladyboy friend of mine....she says to me with all seriousness  "he better be careful when he comes back, for 10,000 baht I know a few guys who could make him dissappear forever".

Errrmm,  I don't think he ever went back
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

That´s cost 5k,what  you mean.....A Ex from me promised the same and some other or more....
            Really LOL...before they spend some money for their revenge...they will buy drugs or a new handbag.....
            All afraid about farangs money...so forget it babe....

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(aperry @ Oct. 19 2007,13:23) I didn't have to fight them off.   I just left them all with you and I ran upstairs to Cascades and brought down Cindy.  All one needs is a good wingman!!  
              when you bring down Cindy thats a fair excuse
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

With all this psycho mafiaso clout that you guys show that LBs have in Thailand, it is strange some people wonder why they ever leave. It would be like putting Tony Soprano in Finland - what's he gonna do?

POL
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Oct. 20 2007,16:38) With all this psycho mafiaso clout that LBs have in Thailand, it is strange why they ever leave.
                  why, to become hookers in the west of course!

Isn't that the dream of every aspiring Nana plaza worker?
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                  X