Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me started on this shit again....well too fucking late here goes. We play, we pay, we never want to get emotionally involved with these gals because it always ends in a disaster for you. You could like them but never, ever, fall in love with them because they are taught to look for your weakness or chink in your armor and put the sword in there. As far as sending money either long distance or short distance for their never ending trial and tribulations as LB's, you will also be sent a T-shirt with the letter "S" nicely printed on the front of it. And that "S" stands for Sucker not Superman as you think you are. A hard and fast rule is if they start to hit you up for extra Bhat get out in a hurry and on to the next one. If you have to get a new SIM card go ahead and she will get the idea we hope. Have no further contact after that....even when you get the sweetener message to soften you up a bit. Come on guys and be strong and play the game by the rules we have made for you as they are battle hardened rules!!

I am not taking a side in this as the ATS forum is the only one I have been on now for over one year. The other forums have a preponderance of idiots and fools on there websites.

Comment

That sums it up nicely for me.

If you are prepared to get involved in this tawdry soap opera on a personal level then you deserve all you get.

Meet 'em. Fuck 'em. Pay 'em.

It's really simple, folks, but time after time after time some tosser thinks he's 'the special one!'

Comment

In regards to the 69 crew passing the hat around.......

Can they do it for me

I promise I'll spend it the most wreckless fashion & have umpteen of the naughtiest LB's back at my hotel.

I'll take pics too.

Pass the hat around ........... as if they would !

Wankers for sure.

Comment

Getting real here, the posters on ATS and 69 are often the same same people.

But I think it was a smart move by Doc to wait a while and now post here.  There was nothing to be gained by an internet debate.  It would only have fueled the fire, certainly not in Doc's interest, although it would have certainly been amusing for the readers.  His primary responsibilty is to take care of himself in real life and not to satisfy a cyber jury.

Comment

the members on LB-69 aren't all blessed with the incredible intellect normally attributed to members of AsianTS
            I laughed out loud at that comment. I love sarcasm.......errrrr, you are being sarcastic, right?

After stories like PogueMahon and others recently, you think people on this forum are intelligent???

I think there is a new computer virus going around - it is very simply called the "stupid" virus. Luckily, I have an Apple Mac and there are no viruses for Macs.

Way too many people mixing up the P4P scene with emotions, love and relationships
            Mister Arse

Comment

His primary responsibilty is to take care of himself in real life and not to satisfy a cyber jury...
              Exactly. Still - at least the prostitute made some cash out of it!

Comment

But I think it was a smart move by Doc to wait a while and now post here. There was nothing to be gained by an internet debate. It would only have fueled the fire, certainly not in Doc's interest, although it would have certainly been amusing for thre readers.
                He didn't have to have a debate. A simple statement like "Guys, there are 2 sides to every story......I'll give mine shortly" would have sufficed. If you say nothing, an internet forum is going to gossip - that is what they do.

That is what happened on this forum. SB said exactly that..."there are 2 sides to every story, and SD will post his version here soon". Guess what, no massive gossip here.

Now, pardon me for being an old cynic........but "their readers" v "our readers".........hmmm, sounds a bit like a ratings battle to me.

I don't know how I could possibly think such a thing, perish the thought , but........wasn't it a certain ATS mod that advised SD not to post on the other forum? Maybe trying to get the 'exclusive' for this forum?

Stewart, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking such a thing
                Mister Arse

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 20 2007,09:20)
                  (mistertim @ Nov. 20 2007,00:17) having just read your story,  i find myself at a loss as to understand how you expected to be treated after you have behaved so badly, you say yourself that you, butterflied all over the place. butterflying is generally frowned upon by both lbs and ggs. however if one is discreet and dont rub thier noses in it. it is accepted in small doses.   if you screw around like the poachers dog you should expect to be kicked like one.
                                 the question is would you behave like this in your own country, as i imagine you probably wouldnt, you are therefore showing huge disrespect for for the culture and people of thailand, regardless of how they earn thier daily bread.
                                 personally i think you were lucky she only attacked your motorbike, i Know some lbs and gg who would converted you into a post op.
                              the old english addage applies here i think....
                   Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned ..   william shakespeare  16th centuary
                     Could be the stupidest post of the year!  
                  What do you mean "could" be?
                  Mister Arse

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 20 2007,05:17) I havent a clue (as most people posting here and on other boards ) to what the real truth is
                    Probably would be a good idea to just shut-the-fuck-up then !

The world would be a better place if you and the rest of the gormless duffers just took a pass on opening your big mouths.

Comment

(Fred_Nguyen @ Nov. 20 2007,13:27)
                      (jimslim @ Nov. 20 2007,05:17) I havent a clue (as most people posting here and on other boards ) to what the real truth is
                      Probably would be a good idea to just shut-the-fuck-up then !

The world would be a better place if you and the rest of the gormless duffers just took a pass on opening your big mouths.

That should certainly include you

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 20 2007,11:20)
                        (mistertim @ Nov. 20 2007,00:17) having just read your story,  i find myself at a loss as to understand how you expected to be treated after you have behaved so badly, you say yourself that you, butterflied all over the place. butterflying is generally frowned upon by both lbs and ggs. however if one is discreet and dont rub thier noses in it. it is accepted in small doses.   if you screw around like the poachers dog you should expect to be kicked like one.
                                       the question is would you behave like this in your own country, as i imagine you probably wouldnt, you are therefore showing huge disrespect for for the culture and people of thailand, regardless of how they earn thier daily bread.
                                       personally i think you were lucky she only attacked your motorbike, i Know some lbs and gg who would converted you into a post op.
                                    the old english addage applies here i think....
                         Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned ..   william shakespeare  16th centuary
                           Could be the stupidest post of the year!  
                        Agree what a load of absolute crap.

Comment

(Stewart @ Nov. 20 2007,11:28)
                          I don't believe you did yourself any great service by remaining silent, and not responding immediately to all the allegations.
                          Correct. Big, big mistake
                          I think this would have been the best course of action no need to reply to all the bullshit just post stating the facts from SamplerDocs side of the story may have stopped the lynch mob.

Comment

Hey Furious Freddy, How can you rip a person who is taking the middle ground as JimSlim has? He was only stating a report on having met both of the people involved in the dispute and taking neither side and that seems pretty fair to me.

For someone who I have never heard of on this board you sure started off on the wrong foot......which should be inserted in your mouth. You could easily be the poster boy for that motto!

Comment

(ozzie @ Nov. 20 2007,12:03)
                              (Stewart @ Nov. 20 2007,11:28)
                              I don't believe you did yourself any great service by remaining silent, and not responding immediately to all the allegations.
                              Correct. Big, big mistake
                              I think this would have been the best course of action no need to reply to all the bullshit just post stating the facts from SamplerDocs side of the story may have stopped the lynch mob.

Well, this may have worked if both protagonists in this interesting story were blazing away at the same time from the outset.

Once you leave a story like this uncontested for even a day then you may just as well not bother at all.

I've read through that thread over there and it's frankly a little chilling to be reminded of the whackos there are infesting this great country.

Comment

Must avoid Pond.
                                I wonder what motivated/incensed her to trash the motorbike on morning of 1st Nov as they were both having a good time on 31st Oct (Halloween) cruising the bars with both dressed as LB's?

Comment

Working...
                                X