Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep that is Pond. I remember that night in club 131, happy days

Comment

• fuck she looks good in that pic... with the bangs and the nicely groomed pubes poppin out.
      i tell you that girl can come in volume....

Comment

• she looks not to bad in this pic as well, just before we headed out to 131.
        Attached Files

Comment

• some more from that night
          Attached Files

Comment

• Yep mac73 - happy days in 131
            some more ...
            Attached Files

Comment

• more Pond
              Attached Files

Comment

• Oh hello
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• This kind of thing happens all over the (Third) world. The victims all have a few things in common: they're fools and they're weak. Not necessarily physically weak, but easy to push around.

I'm sure plenty of good advice has been given about changing sim cards and perhaps leaving town for a while. Also, you have to choose whether you want sex with prostitutes or a long term relationship and whichever option you choose, you stick to. And the people who are suitable for the former won't be seen anywhere near where those really looking for the latter hang out.

Comment

• fantastic mac, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Dec. 05 2007,00:14) Absolutely true Monkeyman.
                              They're not from another planet Fred.Many DO know the distinction between business,pleasure and friendship! Compatible personalities,and a mutual respect is the key..guys who "think with their dicks"still have the ability to show compassion towards a girl,and a girl who P4P can be friends with a customer/mates boyfriend or the funny(married) guy on the 9th floor who has no interest in lb's but will come round for coffee and a chat a couple of times a week..To many girls it's an 8pm-3am job,outside the bars they are normal people,they are capable of making friends just like everybody else,so please try not to be so negative about it all...
                                       It can be a dark and murky scene at times but there is some light if you open your eyes wide enough,

Naang Faa
                                                  x
                      Hello Naang Faa,

I tried to be patient here with this excessive thread - but your postings make more sense that the lot here -

Someone please put an end to this - post a picture of Pond we can recognize and we are all adults and can take this infor and make an informed choice to avoid her or not...

Let's move on...
                      A young (58) retiree from the USA who enjoys both GGs and LBs. In BKK its Guess Bar. In Pattaya it is Strings on Soi 13/1, so far. Best

Comment

• Pond, a few months ago:

She loves staying at the pool. You need good reason to drag her out of the water.

Comment

• my only problem with Pond is

that shes so Bloody tall!!!!
                          Or im to Bloody short but a very sexy lady indeed

Comment

• (divertwo @ Nov. 20 2007,03:23)
                            (mistertim @ Nov. 19 2007,07:17) having just read your story, i find myself at a loss as to understand how you expected to be treated after you have behaved so badly, you say yourself that you, butterflied all over the place.
                            What planet did you escape from? We're talking a customer/hooker relationship here, not a steady girl friend/boy friend thing. You're suggesting that if I choose to eat at a lot of different restaurants because my taste on those days varies, that my "local" restaurant owner should be mad and upset.....and it's OK if he stalks me? Get real!!!!!!!!
                            So far, we have only heard of Samplerdoc's version of the story, although I have little doubt of his account.

But don't equate human beings to food or going butterfly as the same as eating out in different restaurants...just ain't fair dinkum, mate!

Comment

Working...
                            X