Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(buttafly @ Jan. 08 2008,05:46) that's a good point, but even with someone 26 or 27, if they are Thai  what  else besides the sex could possibly interest the both of you?  There would still be  a lot of one-word answers, a lot of "up to you's" and basically killing time until you end up in the sack..... although certainly you'd have more to talk about and have more in common with her than some young, dumb, full-of-cum teenager.

I'll still take the cute teenagers however, I can't see the point of spending more than an hour or so with any ladyboy so the cuter and tighter the better.
    Yes, I see your point and it's a good one but I guess I am a hopeless romantic I want it all - guess thats why I am still single after all these years LOL
    how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

I like 20-24. I feel weird if I am with 18 or 19 and I am only 25. I should stop being such a prude and grow up!

Comment

There hookers right? What the fuck has age got to do with it. They put it out, i take it, they take my cash, im happy, they eat for another day, life goes on and on and on.

Comment

youth is a turn on.
          legal age youth that is.
          never had a younger LB tho. only the ones in mid twenties i guess. would really like an 18 or 19 year LB.
          and for g girls i cant stand fucking a virgin. how dull that is....

Comment

I'm 32 but wouln't go with under 18, i do prefer a little older, and wouldn't rule out older lb if at least presentable. Although i havn't really seen any older lb's the thought of an older one does appeal (late 30's).
            Maybe as i get older i will look for the younger model,but i've always looked at all GG and LB. I tend to look at the person rather than the younger age. Spent a lot of time with a thai GG, three years ago who was a year older than me and had a cracking time.
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(vangough05 @ Jan. 08 2008,13:20) There hookers right? What the fuck has age got to do with it. They put it out, i take it, they take my cash, im happy, they eat for another day, life goes on and on and on.
              Only read the bottom 3 posts on this thread but this says it all

if they are legal age and for sale, I don't care about the age difference one bit .... I am dropping a load, not getting married

The guys who look super-foolish are the ones walking down lower Suk or in Pattaya hand -in-hand with some 18-year old and they are between say 50 and death ..... be it a ladyboy or a lady it just looks retarded and always worth a chuckle; just one more reason to do a short-time and kick 'em out.
              Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

The guys who look super-foolish are the ones walking down lower Suk or in Pattaya hand -in-hand with some 18-year old and they are between say 50 and death .....
                I'm just three short years away from looking super-foolish!

And I hope to look super-foolish for another 30 years after that!

Comment

Shit fuck...I missed this entire thread...how did that happen???

Oh yeh, I was stuck in Isaanville with my young bimbo addiction all of January and most of February...By the time I got over it and returned to civilization the thread died...Thanks for the bump...

Time out...I didn't get over it...she is here in BKK with me now...Paint me old dumb fuck loser...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 28 2008,20:34) And I hope to look super-foolish for another 30 years after that!  
                    well, ya know, I have even walked around with a few young 'ins in my day as well; while 99% of the time I can only be bothered with a short time, there ARE the rare occassions when I may treat someone to dinner or go to a disco like with my hottie friend Bia.

But seriously, DON'T hold hands!! think about it ....a 50 year old guy hand in hand with a teenager...no mater what "live and let live" culture you are in it just looks stupid. Go out with 'em, hell take 'em to Tesco and get 'em a new wig if you must or even to a movie or something similar to a real date {??}, but just walk along; don't hold hands, that is for goofy european tourists.
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

But seriously, DON'T hold hands!!
                      I know what you mean, but I'm spending the next week or so with Cindy and she's gonna think I'm pretty much off her if we don't, so I will and I'll hold my head high too!

I'd feel silly in the UK or the USA because they don't have much imagination when it comes to relationships, but here in Thailand it's the most natural thing in the world to hold hands with your partner no matter who or what they are.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 28 2008,12:33)
                        But seriously, DON'T hold hands!!  
                        I know what you mean, but I'm spending the next week or so with Cindy and she's gonna think I'm pretty much off her if we don't, so I will and I'll hold my head high too!

I'd feel silly in the UK or the USA because they don't have much imagination when it comes to relationships, but here in Thailand it's the most natural thing in the world to hold hands with your partner no matter who or what they are.
                        Good on yer Stogie   , I "echo" your "sentiments" and I will be doing exactly the same in May with my girl whether it be in the Soi's of Pattaya or along the beaches of Samui and Phuket  
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Looks like I'm the odd one out here! I prefer them in their 30s if possible. To me if they're in their late teens they just act silly. I find more common ground when they're older. Or maybe it's only because only the older ones will give me any attention! . I just turned 50 btw.
                          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(razrman @ Mar. 28 2008,21:57) I prefer them in their 30s if possible.
                            wow, where do you find these people??

I didn't know any post-30 LB's existed outside Casanova

as for hand-holding, have never done it and never will .... can't imagine holding the hand of a kid who was doing the same with her daddy just 5 or 6 years before and going to the carnival up in Nong Khai .... I believe the lovebirds who are holding hands think that their partner really DOES like them, which is always pretty good for a laugh. Don't give any dough to that person for a week or 3 and see how long she's still willing to hold your hand.
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

I don't suscribe to the public hand holding routine either, but it happens with me all the time...they usually grab my hand when I'm trying to fondle their cock...I suppose they figure a hand in the hand is worth two on the cock...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Never been one for holding hands much but do like to have the other person's arm inside mine.... gives the view that your together, even if it is only for another hour. Walking side by side only, to me looks more like a cold transaction.... so Im more inclinded to 'chuckle ' at that....
                                But I dont really care what other people think as every one's perception will be different any way....

Comment

Working...
                                X