Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with fucking an 18 year old Thai girl up the ass for the first time?

This Thai girl GG asked me for 3 days to fuck her ass... she wanted to see what it was like. OK I was a bit reluctant to do it to her but after 3 days I decided that if I didn't do it then some other guy would be the first to pop her ass cherry. She was tight as can be but really liked it and even came from being ass fucked... so was I just dreaming all of this? No way.... hehhehe this is Thailand!

Just look at that ass....  
    Attached Files

Comment

Lots of baby oil for this girl
      Attached Files

Comment

...just returned from my month in SEA(reports to follow once I download from my laptop) and forgot how weird the US can be about age differences...fucked up is more like it. As far as holding hands or creating the "image" of you two being together. This past month I let the LB take the lead....if she grabbed my hand, I'd hold it, if she grabbed my arm, I'd let her do it. It most cases...grabbing a hold of my arm, wrapping hers around mine was what most chose to do. You see it with girls doing it to girls, guys to guys...it just seems to be an "Asian" way of showing friendship....and it's fine with me. In fact prefer someone hanging on my arm rather than holding my hand......
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I personally heft these tiny LBFM's on my shoulder and carry them around like a sack of Durian!!

Comment

(BAM @ Mar. 29 2008,12:19) What's wrong with fucking an 18 year old Thai girl up the ass for the first time?

This Thai girl GG asked me for 3 days to fuck her ass... she wanted to see what it was like. OK I was a bit reluctant to do it to her but after 3 days I decided that if I didn't do it then some other guy would be the first to pop her ass cherry. She[b] was tight as can be but really liked it and even came from being ass fucked... so was I just dreaming all of this? No way.... hehhehe this is Thailand!

Just look at that ass....
            All I can is NICE
            See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

(BAM @ Mar. 29 2008,12:22) Lots of baby oil for this girl
              I agree
              See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

I think the fact I only had 2 or 3 kind of "girlfriends" in the 7 years I prowled around Thailand could be the reason as well ..... and no way is a short-timer ever holding my hand or taking my arm walking from Nana, I just won't allow it.   My old  GF Aon tried it a few times in 2002 or so but I felt very self-conscious right away; not because she was a ladyboy but because she was 21 and in Uni and I was about 38 and a falang and it just looked plain weird IMO;  I recoiled every time.

I think it's an American thing ....  even here in the land of the over-taxed and the bored whenever I see couples holding hands I chuckle, especially when the female is a real skank or a fatty ......  I'm old enough to find my own way and don't need any guidance, thanks anyway.
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 29 2008,04:51) My old GF Aon tried it a few times in 2002 or so but I felt very self-conscious right away; not because she was a ladyboy but because she was 21 and in Uni and I was about 38 and a falang and it just looked plain weird IMO; I recoiled every time.

I think it's an American thing .... even here in the land of the over-taxed and the bored whenever I see couples holding hands I chuckle, especially when the female is a real skank or a fatty ...... I'm old enough to find my own way and don't need any guidance, thanks anyway.
                  [QUOTE]

We're talking holding hands here, right? Not swapping spit but just holding hands and strolling along or making your way through a crowd. I think it's kind of cute to see couples holding hands, whether two fatties, ugly with ugly, two guys or an oldster with a youngster. It's a relatively innocent PDA as opposed to making out at a bus stop. Whether others think it looks weird wouldn't bother me, as I can't be bothered with what others think.

Comment

(ohnoriceagain @ Mar. 29 2008,22:09) as I can't be bothered with what others think.

Obviously not raised Irish Catholic!

those goofy fucks with the funny hats messed us up good
                    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

Many of the gurls, Aoy and Daphne for example, have built up a strong customer base and win a huge amount of repeat business.

They have developed exceptional customer care skills and would be riding for Ireland if they had a Grandmother called Bridget

For the ultimate riding experience, the car needs to have been well run in

Comment

I Like them Young. You don't like it ? " So What. " I don't care.
                        Young is FLipp'n HOT !
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

the difference in age AIN'T my problem...

Money talks and bull**** walks...

diablo

Comment

I love Teenagers....eightteen nineteen.....
                            In Europe we count sixteen, seventeen..... and this absolut legal...only it was forbitten to take pics...but fux no problem...stupid world...

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Flippin Awesome

"Shit for toothpaste" springs to mind
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

My new girlfriend here in the states is 19. Going well. God love those crazy kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X