Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding hands (and other bits) all the time. Feeling great...

Comment

Im 46 in june and a trip to pattaya is my birthday gift to myself. I have found as the years have rold on my preference for younger gg or lb in recent times has grown. I do like the legal age and above of course.

I have found that younger is not always better for many reasons. Some here have mentioned they can be silly which is true and found that is more common trate with girls. On other occassions 4 am in morning after hard fucking day and you are nackered and some 18 year old wants to party is annoying (no groans we all been there).
      I tend to place fucks in a couple areas if i want to feel young i get a 18 year old if i m feeling fit as a fiddle young again. If i want a quality fuck older is better and once they have finished they know to roll over and not continue (in most cases).

For me it depends how i feel .

Comment

I chase girls who look under 25 generally speaking...same applies to LBs...and I dont care what others think.

Ive mongered in many places...and as I am currently 42, I often have experienced judgement glances from young and old, male and female as I stroll with my latest 19yr old on my arm...QUITE FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DONT GIVE A DAM what others think...my bhat, my choice (and hers of course).

Mostly, I hate stretch marks and cottage cheese in girls...and with both girls and LBs, I want covergirl looks (yes, I want em to look like they do after the airbrushing)...Id rather have fewer conquests and pay a bit more if necessary but keep the quality control high. But that said, there are those rare exceptions where personality will trump a minor flaw or age.

Mind you, Im aware Im probably no trophy, but then Im the one payin!

Comment

Mostly, I hate stretch marks and cottage cheese in girls...
          I agree.... I can't raise the flag if they look like my mum.

Teenagers for me all the way!

Comment

The young ones make my dick think it is 16 again!!!

Comment

16 cm ?
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Most of the girls I fucked here are older than me. I hate the young ones. They just don't know how to fuck!

Different for the girl back home. Nearly every 18 year old German girl is a better fuck than a Thai.

Comment

Most of the girls I fucked here are older than me. I hate the young ones...
                  Jeez, that's sick. There should be a register that you sickos should sign!

Comment

Older than me means still under 25

Really, I hate those young soulless bitches. They just can't fuck! I can't stress it enough, they can't do it.

Comment

OK Don Juan,calm down..
                      x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Freebird @ Apr. 22 2008,09:48) Older than me means still under 25

Really, I hate those young soulless bitches. They just can't fuck! I can't stress it enough, they can't do it.
                        Whereas guys under 25 know all there is about pleasing someone in the bedroom?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Been with 7 women 30+ for more than just one time... question answered?

Besides, I mentioned in a post earlier that this might be a Thai girl problem... Let's say it this way: A farang girl (especially from Germany or Poland ) is (nearly) always better than a Thai.

And now somebody please throw the first stone.

Comment

(Freebird @ Apr. 22 2008,10:11) Been with 7 women 30+ for more than just one time... question answered?
                            Seven women eh?

Sir, I take my hat off to you.

You truely are a stud.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Sir I may be pissed at the time of my response but I feel that your problem is an over abundance of wet dreams{manually aassisted}

Comment

My above remark was drected to Mr Freebird.

Comment

Working...
                                X