Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. As I understand your posting like "Only 7 women fucked"... Long version: 7 women older than 30.

2. If I had to chose between a girl that got fucked by 500 guys each one just once and a girl that was fucked by 5 guys, each one 100 times... I'd chose option 2.

Comment

Do these gals have meters on their pussies?

Comment

I don`t care what age they are...just keep them coming!!!! Why do so many guys get fussy when they hit thailand?

Comment

Why do so many guys get fussy when they hit Thailand?
          How do you even begin to answer that!

Comment

Im fussy no matter where I am...I like what I like and I dont like what I dont like. My experience counter is on the exciting side of 100...about 50/50 between p4p and just amatures.

I like em young, thin, small perky boobies and beautiful hair (long or short) without stretch marks...and if its a LB, I want all that and a hard cock that can shoot too...cock size doesnt matter much, but limpness is unacceptable.

Sometimes they like me, sometimes they dont...no worries, if they dont, I move on...fortunately that doesnt happen too often...but it has from time to time.

Comment

(Freebird @ Apr. 22 2008,19:11) Let's say it this way: A farang girl (especially from Germany or Poland   ) is (nearly) always better than a Thai.
              Then please tell us all what the fuck you're doing on this site...Ain't no German or Polish girls here mate...Well, there are girls with long poles,, but that don't mske em polish...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(paddy72 @ Apr. 24 2008,00:00) Why do so many guys get fussy when they hit thailand?
                I am fastidious when it comes to choosing a lady for the night.

I don't salivate like a dog that hasn't emptied its sack in a day.

If I see nothing I like it doesn't matter.
                I'll go back to the hotel alone and not give it a seconds thought.

If I see something I like and she goes with another customer - then so what.

The girls can smell desperation a mile off and they'll take advantage of that if they can.

I feel emancipated knowing I don't give a flying fuck whether I go home alone or not.

Comment

I like them young...some call me Daddy...I kind of like it! They like my muscular body and tight abs...not bad for a guy who is 55. At least I can see my dick when I pee.

Comment

Working...
                  X