11th Nov - Rest day/Travel to Pattaya

12th Nov - Katoeys are Us

13th Nov - Hunny Bunny for Pink Panthers

14th Nov - 69 Bar

15th Nov -Surprise Yourself

16th Nov - TBA. Ticket Collection at Hideaway Guest House from 19.00

17th Nov - LBWVB - 2018

Comment

Areca is NOT sold out - they just do not release rooms to TripAdvisor/Agoda etc until the month prior.

Crazy but true. They must lose hundreds of bookings due to this.

You can book direct now through the F&B manager Nancy Hoffe mention LBWVB and you should get a discount too.
      I do not get involved in reservations...555

CHAWARAAT HOFFIE (MS)
      Resident Manager

ARECA LODGE HOTEL PATTAYA
      T. +66 38 410123 F. +66 38 720599 M. +66 8710 48426
      E. [email protected] W. www.arecalodge.com

Comment

Originally posted by rossco View Post
        Party schedule:

9th Nov - Bangkok Sponsor - TBA

10th Nov - Bangkok Team Why Not bar

11th Nov - Rest day/Travel to Pattaya

12th Nov - Katoeys are Us

13th Nov - Hunny Bunny for Pink Panthers

14th Nov - 69 Bar

15th Nov -Surprise Yourself

16th Nov - TBA. Ticket Collection at Hideaway Guest House from 19.00

17th Nov - LBWVB - 2018
        There is that schedule I was looking for, thanks Rossco.

Looks like I will book in Pattaya starting November 11.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Excellent, thanks for the info. Was thinking about arriving on Friday, but with the pre-game activities I€™m now thinking about arriving in Pattaya no latter than Tuesday...... Thanks again,

Lotusman

Comment

I remember my first Volleyball party 5 years ago at King's Bar.
            When i got there I didn't know anyone but had met Rossco one time, but soon had new friends in Dave and Reggae Tony.
            Also took Kang back to my condo at the View Talay 6.....
            Too bad King's Bar is not involved anymore or really a going concern.
            Many great times were had there.

Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks Rossco,

Appreciate the information. It would be nice to be able to see the pre-game activities from a balcony. I think you€™re right, they must lose hundreds of bookings......

Lotusman

Comment

LBWVB not only raises the funds it ensures that the contribution is used correctly.
                Follow up visits to each benefiting charity shows us what we have all achieved.

Please help in 2018.

Comment

So how many tickets are left now? For those of you who have never been to this fun contest, it is madhouse fun. Two years ago I remember I pulled aside a lovely Katoey and started taking videos of her posing, then dancing a slow dance. She started pulling her bikini bottom halfway down and suddenly some red hair bumped me aside and stole my baby. Pulled her to a far corner and started snapping his own woody pictures. Funny once that happened everybody got up with their cameras and started snapping away. Just like the Cannes Film Festival. So I walked over to the other side of the pool and started taking photos of the other club players. Funny I forgot to ask my baby what bar she worked at. So many Katoeys and so little time. This is what you un-initiatied gentlemen will see and experience when you arrive at this event. Bring your cameras with lots of fully charged batteries and some high memory SD cards, bathing suit to prevent heat exhaustion, a helmet, and leave your Kamagra behind. Do not eat before this show. You will find lots of Thai food to consume to your hearts delight.

So how many tickets are left. Can I just buy one at the door at Areca Hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                    It's best to send a private message (PM) to Rossco, as he is the best to answer that - and he doesn't check the forum regularly.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Streetwalker, (Tony) organizer of the event, posted this info as of 9Sep on another website.
                      ...74% of 2018 target funds raised.
                      67% of Tickets sold. €¦

Previously as of 12Aug, Streetwalker posted that
                      ...65% of funds raised.
                      60% of Tickets sold. ...
                      Last edited by joeaf; 09-12-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Looks like there is still time to buy in.
                        I got 7 tickets and at least 4 are taken already.
                        The other ones were saved for dates or last minute attendees.

Sometimes there is extra tickets at the door but not guaranteed.
                        Letting Tony know you want one if it is sold out would probably get you a ticket too.
                        Even on Friday night at the ticket pick up at the Hideaway would be a good time to hangout to see if any tickets are extra.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Where's HIdeaway? At 60% sold there should be some tickets sold at Areca Hotel's entrance on November 17.

Comment

Where's HIdeaway? At 60% sold there should be some tickets sold at Areca Hotel's entrance on November 17.
                            It has sold out every year so you never know.
                            Pick up night at the hideaway would be the first best option to get leftover tickets.
                            The Hideaway is around Soi Buakhaow and Soi 15

hideaway.jpg

The Hideaway is a brand new guest house in Pattaya. The Hideaway Guesthouse and Bar is centrally located, and in close proximity with all of Pattaya's famous nightlife.Highly recommended.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanx.

Comment

Here are two changes to Rossco€™s party schedule he posted earlier on 5-17-18 that I saw on another website.

9th Nov - Mercury A GoGo Nana Plaza. (Corporate Sponsor via Stumble Inn Group)
                                13th Nov - Pink Panthers €“ now at New Bar (changed from Hunny Bunny bar)

Comment

Working...
                                X