X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Don't worry I come from a long line of cowboys.
    Plus the beef here is grass fed like Canada.
    My appetizer was Calamari and Shrimp so that is good balance.

If I eat the USA corn fed beef I don't feel well after eating alot of it.
    USDA grade A beef is very very rich.

Eat beef, be strong like bull.
    I try to order a side salad sometimes too.
    I try to limit my beef consumption and stick to bison.

Comment

• Brazil has water buffalo but not bison.
      Where i live is full of bison. I mountain bike at buffalo pound.
      I don't live far from 'Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump'
      The Natives used to run herds of Buffalo off a cliff to kill them enmasse.

I've had many a bison burger, it is a little leaner than beef.
      When i live on an Indian Reserve, I mostly ate moose and some deer.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Here is a video of the Sao Paulo club we went to on Friday, but this from when my friends went on Saturday and it was much busier.
        Friday there was may a dozen TS but on Saturday there were dozens of TS. I will still hung over and shacked up with my TS date. So I was fine.
        Had I been single on the Saturday, I may have dragged myself out to the club again.

In Brazil clubs is the best place to meet TS. Normally big gay clubs are very good.
        Right now they are all illegal, so it is harder to meet TS in the wild.
        Fortunately my friends can hook me up.

Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Thanks for the trip report and all the photos...Happy Belated Birthday!

You missed the longest cold snap we've had in the west for quite some time. I hadn't seen anything like it since I lived north of 60...good call on your part for making this trip a reality.

Comment

• How much longer are you there for? 2 months? Yeah, Texas got smashed with the worst snowstorm. No electricity and water. Didn't know they used so much PVC pipes for indoor plumbing. So stupid. Can't do that with Hawaii's strict building codes. Maybe you should make regular trips to Brazil for winter vacations and fly direct to Thailand after that. Weather is pretty windy and chilly. Good thing I have an electric blanket for a bed pad plus a ski beanie to keep my head warm and the light out of my eyes. The homeless are surely taking a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
              Thanks for the trip report and all the photos...Happy Belated Birthday!

You missed the longest cold snap we've had in the west for quite some time. I hadn't seen anything like it since I lived north of 60...good call on your part for making this trip a reality.
              Thanks man.
              I was living through the cold snap when i left. It was -33 when i drove to 6 hours to Saskatoon and back for my PCR test.
              Here I can get a test in 4 hours at the airport. Canada is just sad.

If I didn't do this trip I'm not sure how much longer i could have made it.
              This was the best thing i ever did.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                How much longer are you there for? 2 months? Yeah, Texas got smashed with the worst snowstorm. No electricity and water. Didn't know they used so much PVC pipes for indoor plumbing. So stupid. Can't do that with Hawaii's strict building codes. Maybe you should make regular trips to Brazil for winter vacations and fly direct to Thailand after that. Weather is pretty windy and chilly. Good thing I have an electric blanket for a bed pad plus a ski beanie to keep my head warm and the light out of my eyes. The homeless are surely taking a beating.
                I'm booked here until May 7 at the moment.
                Texas fucked up the power grid when they went to windmills and solar, it is not reliable.
                In Canada we know how to stay warm and that is natural gas which is clean.
                Not this Green New Deal bullshit.

We should spend more time making fossil fuels cleaner rather than making all this alternative energy.
                For that matter, we should get all of our energy from nuclear power plants, but everyone is too chickenshit.
                We can dump the waste on asteroids or the moon or whatever.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I went for my longest bike ride yet on my new mountain Bike.
                  Rode from Copacobana along the beach to Barra De Tijuca. Most of it is flat and there is a few challenging hills.
                  Good scenery of course going along the beach and the bike path is suppose to go all the way along the coast but part of it is shut down for some reason.
                  So i had to take the dangerous road down hill part way and it is not safe. Tour buses are inches away from me on one side and a decent drop on the other side.

The road was not so bad since it had just been closed off due to a motorcycle accident. Two guys without helmets crashed some how and 2 unresponsive bodies were lying in the road, not sure of their condition but it did not look good. I have seen this a few times in Thailand, of course.

As i made my way down the dangerous road I discovered the sex hotel that we partied at the last time I was here. It is called VIPs and is right on the coast.
                  I could not find it on the internet before but now I see it is under total renovations.
                  After i came back I drank some beer which was not a good idea, I think I was a little worked over from the heat and sun which I am not so used to.
                  I could easily pass everyone up the hills on bikes but even though I'm still in good shape, the climate takes getting used to.
                  Once I am back in top shape I will try to ride the hills in the forest more and stay out of the sun.
                  Still you cannot beat the scenery riding along the beach, it is just hot as hell.
                  Also crashed go too fast through some concrete barriers, good fun.

Out of the blue a TS decided she wanted to fuck me that night but I was not in top form due to this.
                  I will have to make up for it on our next tryst.

IMG_0219.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Craig, your Tgirl date was extremely attractive with a smokin body ! Glad to see someone is having fun. I'm still fuming about the damn US/Canada border being closed. It's been a year since I have seen any of those pretty Tgirls in Montreal

Comment

• Originally posted by F100 View Post
                      Craig, your Tgirl date was extremely attractive with a smokin body ! Glad to see someone is having fun. I'm still fuming about the damn US/Canada border being closed. It's been a year since I have seen any of those pretty Tgirls in Montreal
                      It’s been a year since I have seen my beautiful girlfriend in person. Web cam is nice but obviously cannot come close to the real thing.

Comment

• So I was hanging out with my friends here and 2 of them took off for Sao Paulo early in the evening. So this left my one friend and his GF and another TS that was staying with them They guy said he was going to work out. So the rest of us decided to go to another Brazilian BBQ place. So we had a great time and the TS who I thought wasn't into me suddenly declared her attraction for me and offered me to feel her hard dick, it was very hard. Not sure what turned the tide but I think it was my silver tongue, along with my wad of cash that got her going. After we got back we were in the living room but the TS went to the back where the bedrooms are.
                        A little while later I heard her calling me from her bedroom. When i got there she was standing there with her rock hard dick sticking out. She said I had made her so horny she could not get rid of her boner, and asked that I take care of it. So I took care and we had a short tryst unexpectedly there, which she wanted to keep secret from everyone, great. After she asked for some money to get her hair and nails done and we agreed to go shopping the next day since I need a Brazilian eSim for my phone and the Rio Sul shopping mall was the only place to get it.

The next morning she messaged she was at the salon getting nails and hair done and would be ready early in the afternoon. After grabbing breakfast I headed over to her place. Then we went to the mall and did some shopping for both of us. After going to several mobile stores, 2 said they didn't know what an eSim was even though it was on their websites. When we went to the Vivo mobile store they said they could give me an eSim but on a `12 month post paid contract. I said don't they have a prepaid or tourist version of eSim and they said no, just ridiculous. Finally the last place we went to was Tim Mobile. (Which is pronounced "Tshin" or something weird)

At Tim the girl said they could give me a 3 month prepaid eSim for my phone. She did not know how to set it up because she had never done one before so she had to get the store manager to help. They took my passport and credit card and gave me a card with a code on it that I scanned into my phone to load the esim.
                        Once that was done I had two lines on my phone. So i could use everything on my Canada number but use the internet data from my Brazil number. This way I can use Whatsapp with my Canada number but not have data roaming charges.

I could probably have bought one of these online as they can deliver the code to scan on a web page without going to any store. I also was hoping to buy wifi online since my apartment had very slow internet. Then I discovered that you need a Brazilian CPF number to buy almost anything. This is tax number all Brazilians must have to buy most high ticket items and most services. This tells the government everything you buy. If you are thinking of going to Brazil it is probably worthwhile to get one of these CPF numbers as everyone can apply.

GZHK7065.JPG

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• So when we got back from shopping we decided to go out later for Chinese. After a while we went to a Chinese places down the street and had a great meal.
                          After we went back to their apartment we were just going to hang out and chill. However the TS insisted we go party at a sex hotel.
                          After some coaxing we all agreed to go.
                          The Panda Sex Hotel was set up like most where you drive up to a window and pay then they let you into the garage where there is a garage door leading to each suite. Once you park in the garage you can close the door to hide your car. Also cars cannot have lights on in here for privacy.
                          We rented the presidential suite which was just under $200 USD for 6 hours. It was an amazing party room.
                          https://pandahotel.com.br/suite-presidencial/
                          • Air conditioner
                          • 3 42 'LCD TVs
                          • Waterfall
                          • Fridge
                          • Private Garage
                          • Whirlpool
                          • winter Garden
                          • Transparent Thermal Pool
                          • Dance Floor with TV
                          • Steam Room
                          • Sauna
                          So we partied in the pool and listened to dance music drank, smoked weed and took some pills (E)
                          It was a pretty good time and we had sex a couple times in the bedroom before our time was up.

The other couple had left earlier to give the two of us privacy.
                          After she started talking how much she still loved her ex boyfriend and she went on abou that for a while, it was a little off putting.

Then we headed back to her place and I was expecting to curl up in bed with her since that is what you do after sex when taking these drugs. It is usually better than the sex. It was about 7am and we smoked some weed while watching the sunrise on Copacabana.
                          Then she told me I could go home or sleep on the couch. This was upsetting to me since I was looking forward to some cuddling and spooning.
                          So I walked home disappointed and slept in my apartment by myself. The next day i declined to have lunch with her but I was also not hungry and hung over.

IMG_0273s.jpg
                          IMG_0260s.jpg IMG_0262s.jpg IMG_0263s.jpg ​​​​​​​
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Another good bike ride today up the beach and then up the mountain into Tijuca Forest. I rode along Ipanema and Copacabana beach as usual.
                            Being Sunday the beach was packed and the eye candy was the best yet.

After the beach i rode up into the forest to Vista Chinese and I couldn't go up any further since it was 32C and the climb up was brutal, but the scenery is worth it.
                            Saw some monkeys and a waterfall plus it was shadier than the beach.

IMG_0288s.jpg IMG_0287s.jpg IMG_0306s.jpg IMG_0305s.jpg
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Monkeys can really be a problem. I hope these guys behaved themselves!

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post
                                Monkeys can really be a problem. I hope these guys behaved themselves!
                                There was one hanging on a sign post that actually waved at me as I rode by.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X