X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lisa,

I hope you don't mind me asking you this sensitive question but I may have missed this topic. Are you dating someone at the moment or are you able to go on dinner dates with guys that come to Cebu ?

I hope you don't mind me asking you ! LOL !

Bricktop

Comment

>>>I hope you don't mind me asking you this sensitive question but I may have missed this topic.  Are you dating someone at the moment or are you able to go on dinner dates with guys that come to Cebu ?  >>>

Dinner dates!!!!?? F*ck me, Bricktop's gone all coy in his old age

Salma - If you want a translation, drop me a line....
      Mister Arse

Comment

Yeah, Brickie - that's the old school! Dinner, roses and all that jazz! Go for that girl, man! She's really special!!!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I know that a lady as gracious, intelligent and beautiful as Salma would appreciate that gentlemanly gesture !!!!!

There's no harm in being curtious and respectful were you can clearly see that it is due !!!!!!!!!

Be safe and enjoy !

Bricktop

Comment

>>>I know that a lady as gracious, intelligent and beautiful as Salma would appreciate that gentlemanly gesture !!!!!
            There's no harm in being curtious and respectful were you can clearly see that it is due !!!!!!!!!>>>

Salma.....that means "shag his brains out"!!
            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
              There's no harm in being curtious and respectful were you can clearly see that it is due !!!!!!!!!
              Is this the same Bricktop who nearly destroyed the old forum with his on going persecution of every poster?

Hey, more power to ya. I like tis Bricktop much better!

Comment

Peace to ya brother stogie ! Shit happens sometimes but you're all good guys really ! So are you absolutely sure about me destroying the old forum ? That's a pretty heavy accusation to lay on a simple guy like me ! How does it make me feel knowing that I could have jeopardised the dialogue and friendships that have been established on this forum already if they had been destroyed.

I feel like leaving. Maybe that it is right to do afterall.

Take care folks,

Bricktop

Comment

He'll be back!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 18 2004,06:27)
                    Hi Lisa,

I hope you don't mind me asking you this sensitive question but I may have missed this topic.  Are you dating someone at the moment or are you able to go on dinner dates with guys that come to Cebu ?  

I hope you don't mind me asking you ! LOL !

Bricktop
                    i am not dating someone Bricktop and yes i do dinner date people whenever they come to Cebu...i try to assess myself being in a relationship and if I know that i will feel wonderful when I am with this man then he has my nod!!!

no problem on that question....i try to be honest......i do not have to be hypocritical about this...when i am ina relationship with someone i let the world know...i never hide anything...

why DOES ANYBODY HERE HIDE that HE or SHE Has a RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE HERE and is SECRETLY plANNING ON SOMETHING SPECIAL TO DO LOLOLOLOLOLOL
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook
                    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I told you Brickie, she is really special.... LOL!!!

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Righttttttttttttttttttttt @ mai kee
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook

Comment

hmm........could you be talking about ME here Salma???

"why DOES ANYBODY HERE HIDE that HE or SHE Has a RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE HERE and is SECRETLY plANNING ON SOMETHING SPECIAL TO DO "

please tell me you don't know about my secret life??

for Brick......I took the lovely Salma to dinner more than once....she is an employee of the site and we had to discuss business, etc......one night was a great Italian dinner but most of the time was western fast food and even one breakfast by the poolside at the Montibello [get yer minds out of the gutter's]. she is a great companion and a great girl and someone who will make your trip to Cebu infinately more enjoyable!

she did for me

now, Salma......more about what you meant in your cryptic post......can you really be talking about me there?

Jon

Comment

no offense meant on that one...

anyway i do like to meet people and if we jive , then we jive...if we don't then we don't no problem there....

www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                            X