Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most memorable petite ladyboy experiences. Can I hear them? And do you still have a contact?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
    Wonder what Obsessions bar fine is now. B1k?
    Its Closed

Comment

Originally posted by Edward Raines View Post

Its Closed
      Closed?? - When was this?? Just recently?? I was there 2 weeks back and it was open!!

Comment

Originally posted by hock19 View Post

Closed?? - When was this?? Just recently?? I was there 2 weeks back and it was open!!
        I think they mean the Obsessions in Pattaya or they don't realize bars are open again.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

I think they mean the Obsessions in Pattaya or they don't realize bars are open again.
          Thanks for that. Although, I heard that the people who operate NEP are somewhat against LB bars; hence the demise of DC10.....hopefully Obesssion stays as there are alot of pretty gals there!! It's my last minute pit stop if I cant find anyone elsewhere late at night!!

Comment

Originally posted by hock19 View Post

Thanks for that. Although, I heard that the people who operate NEP are somewhat against LB bars; hence the demise of DC10.....hopefully Obesssion stays as there are alot of pretty gals there!! It's my last minute pit stop if I cant find anyone elsewhere late at night!!
            Nana Plaza has not been full since I have been going there. So I'm not sure how they can be so picky.
            They already ruined Big Dogs, so if they drive out good bars like Obsessions it won't be positive for them.
            I would think the demand for ladyboys is on the way up......
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Can somebody name all the ladyboy bars in and near NEP? I'm going there November to January. Same for pattaya.

Comment

Can somebody name all the ladyboy bars in and near NEP? I'm going there November to January. Same for pattaya.
                La Bamba Bar location is Soi 13/1 this is the best bar in pattya

Comment

Only one?

Comment

Only one?
                    Katoey's R Us is also open.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Only one?
                      Club Insomnia it's also oppend

Comment

How much katoeys r us barfine?

Comment

Too bad. Did u know they were post ops. Tall and very pretty ones, too. Going to LOS in November. Hope this BA 5.0 bull sheet tones down. B300 tourist tax is minor. How will we acquire this health insurance thing? Buy it upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi? Take credit card?
                          do ypou have more details?

Comment

Hey George,

I'll also be there in November for a few days. Here's some bars that I found are open in that area...Why Not Bar (on Sukhumvit 4, just south of Sukhumvit 6); Check In Bar (Sukhumvit 10)...I'm guessing a 10 minute walk from Nana Plaza; Cindy's Secret Bar on Soi 11 (very close to Mercure hotel and also about a 10 or 15 minute walk from Nana.). From what I can tell, the only ladyboy bar open in NEP is Obsessions or True Obsession, or whatever it is currently called.

Comment

Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

You buy travel health insurance before you go.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/trave...urance-review/

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/trave...hailand-trips/

Actually Thailand has always required medical insurance on demand, even before covid.
                                They just didn't ask in the past much.
                                ok I will cheak

Comment

Working...
                                X