Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday eve about 5:30 pm. Ate at Hops and walked pn soi 13/1 to the baht buses. Bars are open with lots of friendly girls. Saw 3 ladyboys. One was hot looking. Not pretty but I suspect she's a wild lay judging from her loud red lipstick. Ladyboy sightings are increasing. Still 15 more days till Christmas. then New Year with its fireworks.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
      Saturday eve about 5:30 pm. Ate at Hops and walked pn soi 13/1 to the baht buses. Bars are open with lots of friendly girls. Saw 3 ladyboys. One was hot looking. Not pretty but I suspect she's a wild lay judging from her loud red lipstick. Ladyboy sightings are increasing. Still 15 more days till Christmas. then New Year with its fireworks.
      Strange I've been to Thailand 28 times but never been there over Christmas or New years.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Will LYK what it's like. Meantime more older expats in the bars everywhere. One bar across the old Pandora bar on soi 7 now has 8 ladyboys, but no customers. Nobody worth barfining. Still slow business activity. Glad I don't live here.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
          Will LYK what it's like. Meantime more older expats in the bars everywhere. One bar across the old Pandora bar on soi 7 now has 8 ladyboys, but no customers. Nobody worth barfining. Still slow business activity. Glad I don't live here.
          None of the eight are worth it? Who are these chicks?

Comment

• Here's their photos
            20231214_210007.jpg 20231214_210016.jpg 20231214_210025.jpg 20231214_210041.jpg

They are waiting for you to buy them drinks and tell your jokes. This bar is on soi 7 and across the old Pandora Bar. Now called luxor Bar. Lots and lots of girls really desperate for customers. Only 12 more days before Christmas. The the new year's bash with fireworks. Nice ladyboys. Only one guy in their bar. So cum on over.

Comment

• Love the night food sellers on scooter food carts. Love BBQ Moo (pork). Rice sells for only B10 but I gave her B20. Moo is B100. Bar let's me sit on their street table to eat. B50 for water plus B20 tip. Imagine me all alone with so many smiling young girls, ladyboys, and can't decide who to choose. Funny I ran into an old flame Mr. Roto Rooter. Got her Line chat address. Will see what t follows. Love to hear what she went through during the miserable pandemic. Oh yeah. Met this incredible young white beauty in the swimming pool. Sweetest gal is Russian, slim, athletic, and looks like 18 y o. Asked me to take her picts with her cell phone. Will try to take more with my own camera. Beatles were right. Russian girls make you scream and shout. Maybe blind, too. Hahaha!!!

Comment

• BBQ Moo. Sorry. Cell cams r too weak.

20231214_212023.jpg

Comment

• Comments on the ladyboy pics. I'm sure they'll like them. Tonite only one guy and he was just eating.

Comment

• As usual thanks for the pics and posts. Very entertaining and informative!

Comment

• Friday night and Sailor's Bar is packed.
                      20231215_185754.jpg 20231215_185802.jpg 20231215_185819.jpg 20231215_185831.jpg today was hot and humid. Wish it would rain.

Comment

• Sailor bar really doesn't look like a lesbian bar in thise pictures. Winter is the dry season. Not much hope of rain.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                          Sailor bar really doesn't look like a lesbian bar in thise pictures. Winter is the dry season. Not much hope of rain.
                          Yeah, those guys in the photo second from the bottom really don't look like lesbians. Even the butch ones can't match them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Yeah, those guys in the photo second from the bottom really don't look like lesbians. Even the butch ones can't match them.
                            It's not apparent until you look at the staff. Much of the staff is butch dykes & lesbians. They put on alot of ladyboy shows but butch dykes don't put on very good shows. The food is so good everyone loves the place.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• It's cheap and Europeans love to hang out with same. Place is newly expanded by adding the bar space next to it. Now roomier but wish they had ac. More real waitress ladies abd they are faster, ploite, and more efficient. I think they're giving the old snotty lefties a run for their money. Used to love their cheap Sundays abd banana splits. But quality is down. Now use 3 scoops of strawberry ice milk. Aah! All the other food is good for the cheap prices posted. Packed everyday. Now harder to get a seat. Will see what happens Xmas and New Years eve arrives.

Comment

• Cold front arrived. 21 centigrade this morning g. 71 fahrenheit. Too windy for beachgoers even though the sun is warm. Lots of white tents up for the food kiosks. Lots of visitors but most bars hardly full. Tomorrow night is party time

Comment

Working...
                                X