Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was trying to have a day stuck in pigville (uk) not thinking about sexy LB's .... too late

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 24 2008,15:51) She has a presense about her
      True , a quick flash of that big smile along with those cute little blond pigtails and it was game over for me .

She always seems happy and at ease in any situation , so great fun to take anywhere .

Ive noticed that LBs from other bars seem to like her too , which is rare , as I recall quite a few of the Guess girls spoke highly of her .

What about this recent urge of BMs to take her on holiday ?

If this trend continues she will fast become the Judith Chalmers of the ladyboy world  

Which BM will hold the record for the most trips with this little cutie before the year is out  

The bookies favorite must be Stogie - the Lord Mayor of  Hua Hin , but he could be undone by his own weakness for those femmyboys of Pattaya and the way the early morning sun glistens on their see through nighties  

And dont discount Bigmick, fresh from Samui and a Phuket trip planned , with his Irish wit and cheeky charm .....
      but has she forgiven him for swapping her orange Bacardi Breezer for a pint of the blackstuff and poisoning the poor girl  

And what of the dark horse Dieter , a wily old fox and with 50+ trips under his belt and many more to come , never underestimate him ,
      but will she fully understand his slightly eccentric German humour  

Tune in next time for LB holiday 2008  

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Well gentlemen
        I hope you will forgive me for my bad English.
        At the first I didn€™t want to make any report but if I do not tell anyone I could be crazy, I must tell to some people who can understand me and it is possible only here for me.
        I do not want to tell you the incredible story with ladyboys I had in the Philippines, all is unbelievable and too long.
        Ok I will tell you my fantastic week in Bangkok.
        I dreamed for longtime to have the possibility to travel alone in Thailand, not easy for me because I am married but finally I succeeded in.
        On February 23th 2008 finally I arrived in Bangkok, I took a limousine at the new airport and I went to my room previously booked in internet at Dynasty Inn Grande (highly recommended).
        First night I went to Guess Bar, I had in my mind the pictures and films of Fern I saw her there and €¦.. ohhhh so nice, so beautiful.
        I found here, sexy dressed, beautiful, blonde, wonderful.
        I booked her for the whole night, I asked her if she had already her dinner and she says no, so we went to a nice Italian restaurant and had dinner together .
        After dinner we went to my hotel room (you know at the hotel they only want to keep a document of your guest to prove she is not under age and for your security, no problem with ladyboys in DIG, no extra charge).
        The great pleasure to undress her, to kiss, to suck her nice dick suddenly hard mmmmmmmmmm.
        FANTASTIC
        I was able to hug her all naked and vibrating but something disappointed me €¦.
        She wanted absolutely to fuck my ass and this is a bit unusual for me.
        Ok I can make this but not at the start (how can I tell you?) I need more time for this.
        When she finished fucking me I took turn, and I wanted to make the same with her.
        This I liked €¦.. my friends €¦.. fantastic €¦.. it is impossible to describe how I felt.
        Then I wanted she cumming and finally I cummed too €¦. Believe or not I was like a fountain (since many days I didn€™t cum) and my cum reached her face €¦. Ok stop I do not want to tell more about.
        After love I like to lay down, cock to cock, kissing and whispering words of love €¦. I am romantic.
        I slept hugging her, hot and sexy.
        In the morning we made love again but I didn€™t want she was fucking me again.
        I fucked her, I sucked her, she sucked me we both cummed again €¦. All fantastic
        After that she said she wanted to go back her home and she went away, and I let her go.
        February 24th 2008
        I do not tell you what I made during the day but I tell you when night arrived.
        I went to Cascade and I found a nice beautiful girl, her name Bee (her number 77).
        Sweet, smiling, beautiful, she looked so young that I asked mamasan if she was under age or not because, I said to her, €œI do not want to have problems, if she is under age I do not want her€.
        Mamasan told me that I shouldn€™t worry because the girl was ok
        OK?
        She was fantastic and I had one more fantastic night with that splendid girl.
        All was nice, she was so sweet, I fucked her ass, she didn€™t fuck mine, she cummed twice (night and morning like Fern) but her dick was never very hard and this disappointed me a little (maybe too much hormones).
        In the morning, after love, she went back home too (like Fern) and I let her go.
        February 25th 2008
        I do not tell you again about the day (yes I had gg sex-massage) but at night I went to Casanova.
        I found another girl, very beautiful, maybe the most beautiful ladyboy I have ever seen, her name Bee.
        Yes she was sweet, lovable, nothing to say but again not the perfection.
        Love at night, love in the morning then she went back home and I let her go.
        February 26th 2008
        At night I wanted to go again to Cascade and €¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.. I found CINDY.
        Ohhhhhhhhhh gentlemen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        She is the goddess of love, she is THE PERFECTION.
        Nobody in the world makes love better than her, nobody in the world kisses better than her.
        She is €¦€¦€¦€¦ I can€™t find the words.
        SUPER, EXTRA, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE.
        It€™s impossible to tell you all we made, her fantasy stimulating my fantasy, her hard dick, ever hard, she is really incredible, she is really perfect.
        Next morning, after love again, I didn€™t let her go, I asked her to stay with me all the time and she said yes.
        February 27th 2008
        I told Cindy: €œI have an idea: do you want to go and back with me to Pattaya, possible? We can go this morning and we will come back in the afternoon€
        Ok, we took a bus and we spent the day in the beach and visiting her friend in €œLa Bamba€.
        We didn€™t want to come back to Bangkok and we took a room in a hotel there (Pattaya Inn).
        That night I did pay 2 hotels, one in Bangkok and one in Pattaya (LOL) but I was so happy with the fantastic, super, extra, incredible Cindy.
        The Pattaya€™s atmosphere was very good for Cindy and for me, I do not remember how many times we made love, continuously, all was fantastic.
        February 28th 2008
        In the morning we went to the beach again (wearing the bikini I bought for her she was so sexy) then we took the bus again for coming back to Bangkok at 2 pm.
        She had her trousers wet so, inside the bus, she put off her trousers and panties (she covered herself using my towel) and she wore my swimsuit (very large for her).
        In this way her trousers and panties were dry when we arrived in Bangkok.
        It was funny, my swimsuit was very large for her so I could hold her hard dick during all trip, and hugging her.
        When in Bangkok again she changed herself in the same way, it was very funny to see her naked inside the bus but nobody could see her, only me sitting at her site, opposite the corridor fortunately there was the bus toilet €¦€¦€¦.. nice and funny.
        Again in hotel, love again, ohhhhhh fantastic Cindy.
        Out for dinner in a restaurant, then we went to Cascade to meet her best friends to whom I wanted to offer some drinks.
        After that I wanted to go to night market and I wanted to buy some presents for her and she appreciated it very much.
        Back again to the hotel, last night, again love.
        When she cummed I wanted to take her dick in my mouth, she liked it so much coz her dick didn€™t go down, always hard, even after cumming, her cum is so sweet €¦€¦€¦ mmmmmmmmmm €¦. I cummed too and it was so nice.
        At night I realized that my balls were completely empty, no more cum for me €¦€¦ but she succeed in again, she was really incredible.
        I was a little sad because last night €¦.. tomorrow airplane.
        I wanted to sleep hugging her all night, cock to cock, and I started then I wanted to feel her dick pushing my ass.
        I felt her dick being harder and harder (fantastic Cindy) and I wanted it inside my ass.
        She was so sweet, I liked it so much, to be fucked by such a fantastic girl €¦€¦€¦.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm €¦€¦€¦€¦ she started masturbating me while fucking my ass €¦.. my dick so hard €¦€¦€¦. Well gentlemen, believe me or not, when she realized I was nearly to cum she stopped fucking my ass and started to suck my dick and when I finally cummed she drank all my cum and I was in the heaven €¦€¦€¦€¦€¦ I do not find the words €¦.. fantastic.
        February 29th 2008
        In the morning I couldn€™t cum again, my balls really empty, but she cummed for me again €¦€¦ fantastic Cindy.
        We ordered breakfast in the room, the pleasure to see her all naked eating €¦€¦.
        We took our last shower then the sad moment arrived: I had to go back home, to go to the airport.
        She sends email me regularly, she says that with me she was very good and she remembers me (do not ask me her email, I will not tell to anyone).
        Now I am here at home, sad and alone, remembering the happy time I spent with her (too short) and dreaming the future when (I hope so much) I will be able to organize one more love trip with her.
        Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

I think you Stogie Bear can understand me and how I feel now ...... I am so sad and depressed ..... I WANT CINDY ..... NOW :::::::: NOW
            Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

get in line

She certainly seems to have an effect on people. I second what Stogie says about Thai people loving her - everywhere she goes, people gather round her and chat with her and want to "play" (her word) with her .

And GGs can't stop fondling her breasts (well, I'm like that a bit myself too, to be honest)

I've also never seen her treat anyone unkindly

But other than that, she's just a very, very average girl .... NOT!!!!

I think I need to try and wean myself off her. She is someone a guy could certainly fall for
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 24 2008,15:53) Stogie, what gym do you go to? I need to go with you and get one of them sixpacks too.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(bestione @ Mar. 25 2008,01:49) Well gentlemen
                  I hope you will forgive me for my bad English...

(Edited for brevity - Stogie)
                  Ti sei proprio divertito, io per sfiga non l'ho mai beccata ma la prossima volta che passo per bangkok la bracco a bestia.
                  complimentoni
                  cyber
                  I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

she will fast become the Judith Chalmers of the ladyboy world...
                    Jimslim, you take that back!

Comment

Working...
                    X