Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kleetora @ May 06 2008,02:38) burgess6645, for some odd reason, I'm entranced with the avatar... I'm trying to figure out why...
    i am glad you like my avatar..

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

I envy you guys who are making your first trip...I recall mine in vivid detail...all the others since then seem to blend together...

I had the help and expert assistance of Katoeylover, Monkeyman and Stogie Bear who guided me through the horror that is NEP...

I recall scouting the NEP during the daylight hours just to know where it was and how to get there from my hotel and actually passing it 2 or 3 times before I found it...And I did, but even in the sunlight I was fearful of going into Big Dogs to drink a beer by myself...

I don't much remember the first girl I was with...or for that matter many of the girls since then...But I do remember the excitement and fear and all the other emotions of that first visit...

Damn, life is really good sometimes...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You have come out of your shell a little since then
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(kahuna @ May 06 2008,21:57) I had the help and expert assistance of Katoeylover, Monkeyman and Stogie Bear who guided me through the horror that is NEP...

Damn, life is really good sometimes...
          remember it well too! I went back to the hotel to get my phone and by the time i got back you had found us already!!

I still get that excitement on most trips and still look forward weeks in advance of an upcoming trip.

Long live the Land of Smiles, ladyboys, and nana!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well done sir

my fist in LOS only was a double then later in the night another.

Singapore OT is a good source of talant the hotels always expensive even the 3 stars. My normal hangout is the stamford but they ask questions like Sir do you that person is male??!!!

again well done

Comment

(bigdave123 @ May 08 2008,05:48) ... but they ask questions like Sir do you that person is male??!!!
              haha thats is so funny. that would have been an awkward situation

travel plan changed slightly and i am in seoul now. too bad my korean is not as good as my japanese else it would have be a lot easier to score a local.

seen several local lb and they are top models quality. anyone willing to share info abt seoul korea?

Comment

Bro's, I am heading to Singaporela in a few weeks and will certainly be looking for a glass of sherry
                I haven't been for awhile and know it ain't Thailand but I certainly ain't all that bad!!

Comment

beautiful ladyboy

Comment

Working...
                  X