Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice

Comment

Ye Annie is quite hot... has pics and vids on LBLB...the vid is fantastic..she does this wriggly dance with her bare ass staring at the cam....so fuckin' hot

Comment

Wonder how long she'll stay with the German before she realizes how many other guys she could easily fleece of their hard earned cash?

Afterall, she is Beautiful!!
        It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

beautiful, very beautiful

Comment

(titskinner @ Jul. 27 2008,08:41) I have applied some NIK Software tweaks in Aperture, this includes desaturating the background, but skin tone is pretty much as shot, she had some yellow eye shadow on...these where also taken late in the day, colour temps where warmer.
             Late in the day?  Warmer colour tones?  Looks like indoor flash photos to me.  But I'm not a professional photographer.  Her facial photos look more than a little tweaked to me.....  But a beautiful feminine girl nonetheless.  

Comment

(eslmiker @ Aug. 08 2008,06:45)
              (titskinner @ Jul. 27 2008,08:41) I have applied some NIK Software tweaks in Aperture, this includes desaturating the background, but skin tone is pretty much as shot, she had some yellow eye shadow on...these where also taken late in the day, colour temps where warmer.
               Late in the day?  Warmer colour tones?  Looks like indoor flash photos to me.  But I'm not a professional photographer.  Her facial photos look more than a little tweaked to me.....  But a beautiful feminine girl nonetheless.  
              you're correct, you're NOT a professional photograher, it's flash, but it's outside in low sun (as in near sunset), she was over painted in my book.

Comment

very nice would love to see more of her

Comment

(michael @ Aug. 10 2008,09:03) very nice would love to see more of her  
                  ..not if I keep getting bonehead comments on my photography, I'll take my toys and go home! I quit posting photos on some boards because of a few arrogant asses who just can not appreciate the photo(s), but have to make commentary as well, I'm not getting paid to post my work here, so I expect some respect and gratitude!

Comment

not availableATM

Comment

(titskinner @ Aug. 10 2008,14:37) ..not if I keep getting bonehead comments on my photography, I'll take my toys and go home! I quit posting photos on some boards because of a few arrogant asses who just can not appreciate the photo(s), but have to make commentary as well, I'm not getting paid to post my work here, so I expect some respect and gratitude!
                      Sorry! I didn't mean to offend. I love to look at all the pics posted. Wouldn't want to do anything that would make anyone stop posting. So, you have my sincere apologies.

Comment

(skicraze @ Aug. 17 2008,11:35) not availableATM
                        Perhaps titskinner removed the photos due to my 'bonehead' comment.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to ruin it for everyone.

I would have apologised before, but I haven't looked back at this thread until today.

Comment

No apology necessary...

I find it very hard to believe someone would post photos and not expect others to comment...

Perhaps he should change his name to Thinskin...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Thanks Kahuna!

Still I feel bad if anyone removes pics because of my comments on their comments. As I said, I'd never want to ruin it for all the other BMs.

Comment

Working...
                            X