First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mary is just amazing
    how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

Another one for the boys ,She is a babe !
      Attached Files
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Yep the Bali gals are about and look pretty good.
        Love that Marsha too mate
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Another one of Brenda
          Attached Files

Comment

(haze69uk @ Aug. 26 2008,01:17) Mary is a nuisance, she was asking for over $150 short time, and a stinker of an attitude.
            Exactly what I wanted to say too. She has a very bad attitude. She certainly looks beautiful and can be nice as far as you pay enough money. Better more than less. But she is just a stupid whore. I think, she will stay alone for the rest of her life. Just pity with that appearance.

Comment

@Seamus... how was your experience with Mary in real?

Comment

Only spoken to her on messenger & she seems ok.I was just doing a search for LB's in Jakarta & Bandung as I will be there for 4 days soon.She came up on the search & I contacted her, I am Due to go to bali in march, but from what you guys say about her, I might just give her a miss.Life is way to short to spend time with a bad attitude girl, I'd rather fuck an ugly one with a personality

Comment

(seamus @ Aug. 26 2008,21:01) Only spoken to her on messenger & she seems ok.I was just doing a search for LB's in Jakarta & Bandung as I will be there for 4 days soon.She came up on the search & I contacted her, I am Due to go to bali in march, but from what you guys say about her, I might just give her a miss.Life is way to short to spend time with a bad attitude girl, I'd rather fuck an ugly one with a personality  
                  Oh yes mate, I was just guessing you never met that gal. Seems I'm a clairvoyant.
                  Well mate, certainly she is worth to fuck her but if you really be looking for more, then look for other girls or mayby your wallet is big enough. And besides, she also is a big liar. Finally, it is a terrific pity that such a nice-looking girl is such a misstake.

Comment

@Seamus... try to get Marsha or Tiara aka Ella. Both are sweet girls too.

Comment

Cheers for the advice Fonseca1, pigdogg gave Me a name & number of a right little sweet heart, Roll on March LOL

Will be having one night of fun in Jakarta though with Brenda, get those big bangers out LOL

Comment

ok, have a nice time there

Comment

what is the rate for brenda though ?

Comment

Will let you know when I find out LOL
                            But let Me just say this, if I can get Jenny from Guess bar for 2000 baht ST, I aint paying Brenda any more, I'd rather bang one out LOL

Seamus

Comment

hi all im mary rose . how are u guys ?
                              Attached Files
                              maryrose

Comment

oh, the Lady to pipe up. Seems, she is searching for wide clientele.

Comment

Working...
                                X