Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke to her today on Yahoo for ages, she is not sure how she managed to get green font & does not know how to change it.

Also she isnt happy about the nude photos of her on the thread.

She has no idea who you are fonseca.

She is looking for a guy with house & a future, but to be honest from what I can gather, as long as your an average earner living in a good area & can support her, then your away.Lets be honest guys, most western GG's aint gonna wanna marry a guy living in a council flat, working in Tescos now are they.
    She wants no more then most western GG's, a good honest hard working guy, with a house & a car, where she dosent have to worry about when the rent is due next.& like most western GG's the richer the better, can you really blame her, cause I cant.

But apart from all that, wot a babe LOL

Seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Ditto to that,agree with every word well said ... there's always a price for such beauty, and she really stands out from the crowd in my opinion.
        If someone takes up the challenge of dating this lady with a serious view to a long term comittementand and she shows sign's of disfunction and materialisium.. then you just walk......   personally I would never date a lady that has the mind set to be so lazy to find real work with rewards and true passion and sleep with men so easily.....

Thank budda there are so many like this as I not looking for love... only  

Good luck to you Mary one hot chick

Comment

she isnt happy about the nude photos of her on the thread
        Kinda figured she might be pissed at that... I've seen her adds across a number of dating sights and never seen a naked pic.

Fonseca, who clearly has issues with this lady, has gone and posted them... not too sure its the right thing to have done given their situation.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

This thread makes for a long to do list in Indo Land, eh
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

some people can give me 150$ for night . so why must be angry with me foseca 1 just because my price was to high for u then u get up set with me and say bad thing about me . u are crazy
            maryrose

Comment

No Idea what you said above or anywhere because you write in green. Nobody can read green.
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I have to say it is a little harder to read but I can still see it to read it, Doc ,should have gone to spec savers
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Fonseca1 @ Aug. 31 2008,19:08)
                  well guys i really serious looking a man for long term . so far i have not found my true love yet  . its really hard to find a good man who can undrestand about my life . actually many man likes me but i have not found my true love yet .

How about your current boyfriend?  

now im thinking about my future i wanna find a good man who wants make relation ship with me .  but i want my husband has a good job because im thinking about our future .
                  you be thinking only in your future, therefore you be only looking for wealthy men who is paying for your expensive life.  Nothing more.
                  So guys think about, if you don't let sufficient  money then you will have no chance with Mary-Rose.  

without money i cant survive in bali
                  So look for a job there. Nobody has to sell his body. But, "why should I work if I can get money the easy way"

i know guys may be u think im materialists but im not .
                  That's really a true word. You be a materialist as long as I know you.

i know some people here doesnt like me specially foseca 1 . he said many bad thing about me .
                  wrong Baby, Fonseca doesn't speak bad about you. In no way. He just speaks the truth because he mets you once and he knows you really good.  

keep your fucking mouth focesca .
                  well guys i really serious looking a man for long term . so far i have not found my true love yet . its really hard to find a good man who can undrestand about my life . actually many man likes me but i have not found my true love yet .

How about your current boyfriend?

now im thinking about my future i wanna find a good man who wants make relation ship with me . but i want my husband has a good job because im thinking about our future .
                  you be thinking only in your future, therefore you be only looking for wealthy men who is paying for your expensive life. Nothing more.
                  So guys think about, if you don't let sufficient money then you will have no chance with Mary-Rose.

without money i cant survive in bali
                  So look for a job there. Nobody has to sell his body. But, "why should I work if I can get money the easy way"

i know guys may be u think im materialists but im not .
                  That's really a true word. You be a materialist as long as I know you.

i know some people here doesnt like me specially foseca 1 . he said many bad thing about me .
                  wrong Baby, Fonseca doesn't speak bad about you. In no way. He just speaks the truth because he mets you once and he knows you really good.

keep your fucking mouth focesca .
                  maryrose

Comment

(looktoyou @ Aug. 31 2008,20:19)
                    well guys i really serious looking a man for long term . so far i have not found my true love yet . its really hard to find a good man who can undrestand about my life . actually many man likes me but i have not found my true love yet . sometimes its hard to me to get relation ship because why ? because its not easy for a man can undrestand about my life . without money i cant survive in bali .
                    i live alone in bali no family and no job all my family live in java . at first i came to bali i worked in a shop and i got really small salary only 600.000 rupiah a month only 70$ usa . then i met a friend of mine and she said im look like girl and she took me to the bar then i got a coztumer after that i left my old job . now im thinking about my future i wanna find a good man who wants make relation ship with me . but i want my husband has a good job because im thinking about our future . i know guys may be u think im materialists but im not . i only want have normal life i want to have a house and own bussiness . after i find him i will leave my prostitute job forever and try to learn in beautican school . i wanna be make up artis and who knows someday if i have my own bussiness at beautiful salon . i will have a good career and can earn money wih my self without sale my body . and i know some people here doesnt like me specially foseca 1 . he said many bad thing about me . may be he was up set because couldnt have me . crazy man
                    maryrose

Comment

• Whatever price is makes both sides happy is good one.  From my experience 300K rupiah for an overnight stay will make a girl happy enough to come back for a second and third night.

Indo girls rock but unlike Thailand they don't take a shower before sex unless requested.

Avocado juice rocks too!

Comment

• for read better the green text i mark it with mouse left button......
                        petrus

Comment

• Good find Petrus!

Comment

• Indo girls rock but unlike Thailand they don't take a shower before sex unless requested.
                            Tasty!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• REALLY ? I DONT THINK SO . BUT IM NOT LIKE THEM
                              maryrose

Comment

• i think so many people make bad issue thing about indo trans
                                maryrose

Comment

Working...
                                X