Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 03 2008,22:05) Indo girls rock but unlike Thailand they don't take a shower before sex unless requested.

Avocado juice rocks too!
    so your current gf now also have bath before have sex?
    old habit huh? ooopsss...
    "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

• Mary.....I tried your number but kept getting a weird message. I had lunch alone at one of the restaurants at the beach in Seminyak.

I'll try calling again on Monday. Hopefully I'll get thru...

Comment

• HI BRAGGIS TRY AGAIN 081337130370
        maryrose

Comment

• (braggis @ Sep. 07 2008,12:50) Mary.....I tried your number but kept getting a weird message. I had lunch alone at one of the restaurants at the beach in Seminyak.

I'll try calling again on Monday. Hopefully I'll get thru...
          TRY AGAIN SOMETIMES THE LINE IS NOT REALLY GOOD .
          081337130370 OR U GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER ...
          maryrose

Comment

• Mary,

My phone doesn't work in Bali. I haven't figured out yet how to get it to...so I called from a telkom shop. But anyway, I will try again. Meanwhile I will be in Zanzibar cafe on Seminyak Beach from 12.00 - 13.30 on Thursday, 12th. I'm 6ft, light brown hair, will be wearing denim shorts and cream colored shirt. Probably with sunglasses. Hope to see ya....and anyone else who cares to come along.

Mark

Comment

• When I was doing research into mosquito breeding habits 20 odd years ago in Indo, I came by a place somewhere in Java where a significant percentage of the local lads were endowed with lovely little natural tits for some reason.

it was lovely

In the bush with bugger all pharmacies around and the local lb told me they were natural. Anyone heard about this?

Comment

• (braggis @ Sep. 10 2008,13:00) Mary,

My phone doesn't work in Bali. I haven't figured out yet how to get it to...so I called from a telkom shop. But anyway, I will try again. Meanwhile I will be in Zanzibar cafe on Seminyak Beach from 12.00 - 13.30 on Thursday, 12th. I'm 6ft, light brown hair, will be wearing denim shorts and cream colored shirt. Probably with sunglasses. Hope to see ya....and anyone else who cares to come along.

Mark
                Heh Mark, maybe you can tell us your experiences with Donna aka Mary. Would be nice to read some news about her.

Comment

• You are a shit stirrer Fonseca!!

But i do like that avatar

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Sep. 11 2008,21:57)

You are a shit stirrer Fonseca!!

But i do like that avatar  
                    Thanks azza

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ Sep. 03 2008,08:29) No Idea what you said above or anywhere because you write in green.  Nobody can read green.  
                      so did mary can found out how to changed green to black? i told her how to make it....
                      "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

• yes guys fiona did . thanks fiona
                        maryrose

Comment

• Good deal Fi and Mary but what happened to your photo Mary
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Mary is really pretty, I like her best.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice first ever post
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (truly_indo_javanists84 @ Sep. 14 2008,17:45) yes guys fiona did . thanks fiona  
                                no worries babe.... you need to put a pic for your avatar or profile though.... i will help you more if you need...
                                keep up good work and all the best luck gurl....

fi

Comment

Working...
                                X