Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Venus in Diva's in the days when was living in San Francisco, to me she was nothing special. I was with a Vietnamese top called Kim who I liked more (although I am also a top, it was a bit confusing when we got to Kim's but we found a way through that)...at the time there was a dancer in Diva's called Lucy who was superior to everyone else [in looks and attitude!] but I don't think in the p4p scene. You clearly like Venus A LOT!! I often read the post in Hungangels and wonder why guys are going mental over girls who I dont like...
    Dexter Hines

Comment

We also get some pretty good tuna fish from Thailand...

I like Thai tuna fish...but I'll save you from posting photos
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

One word. [B][I][U]"WOW"
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(DexterH @ Aug. 27 2008,12:11) I met Venus in Diva's in the days when was living in San Francisco, to me she was nothing special.  I was with a Vietnamese top called Kim who I liked more (although I am also a top, it was a bit confusing when we got to Kim's but we found a way through that)...at the time there was a dancer in Diva's called Lucy who was superior to everyone else [in looks and attitude!] but I don't think in the p4p scene.  You clearly like Venus A LOT!!  I often read the post in Hungangels and wonder why guys are going mental over girls who I dont like...
          i've enjoyed the company of both venus and kim and found them both to be engaging, sexy, and, in their own ways, quite beautiful (though i did score venus higher on the looks scale, kim's body was/is pretty spectacular). i am also often taken aback at how beautiful some other guys find a particular girl whom i do not find attractive at all. this is particularly the case at TER, to which thegame refers. then again, i am also often surprised that the girls i find breath-taking, others find 'too skinny'.

to each his own, ymmv, etc.

but in the case of venus, i can only agree with thegame. i don't know that i have ever met a working girl who so consistently makes her client feel so un-client-like. i had heard this before i met her, and thus was prepared to take every word, every action, with a grain of salt, and yet, before our hour was over i was utterly convinced she loved me and would live with me forever, in poverty, if i so requested.

not to mention i managed quite the nut

she has "retired", i believe, on a couple occasions only to return. i have no idea whether these 'false starts' were with the one and same boyfriend/husband or not. i only wish her the best success with whatever route her life now takes.

i

Comment

I can't really explain it but it doesn't mean I would not have given Venus a chance if I had been in Frisco longer. What I want to know is what happened to the dancer Lucy, she was truly awesome-from the Philippines and I heard she left to go to college or something. Anyone in Frisco here who goes to Divas?? Also I heard Kim has got a job and doesn't freelance anymore, she was I think an interior designer so I hope it worked out for her.
            Dexter Hines

Comment

I found Venus was a Topic in the Forum in a thread statred on Mar. 30 2006, entitled:

News, Views and LADYBOYS! » $1000.00 us for 5 hours

Direct Link to earlier comments on Venus

Comment

Working...
              X