X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last few photos of Nam in BKK.
    I went back to Vietnam for a couple of weeks, then flew her over to stay for a while. More on that next post.
    Attached are two of my favorite photos of the most vivacious girl in Cascade.
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Great photos f0xxee with some wonderful insights. Thanks.

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 28 2008,22:22) Some shower scene pics
        SPECTACULAR...........What an extraordinary human being. More pix please!

Comment

Great thread F0xxee..great pics that you share with us..thanks..very hot shot..
          I apologize for my English..

Comment

just read the whole thing. Mr foxxee you sir are a legend my congratulations on a fine coatary of girls
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Why thank you Sir,

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I went to BKK and yet again managed to time my arrival for an alcohol free weekend. Thanks Governors!
              Anyhow back in Vietnam now with the girl in tow, who is proving to be one very special LB.
              Next post I will finish up Nam's historic trip to Vietnam (which ended up with me being sacked) and then onto the next girls: Michelle and Angel from Cebu, and lastly the amazing Ming (Who stayed 3 months.)

Stay tuned! Photos to follow!
              f0xxee

Comment

Great stuff.... thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

Comment

superb post Foxxee !

FYI I fucked Brandy way back pre breast job
                  ! Great fun , best squaddie ive ever met , really interesting girl, ha ha

Comment

Wow! That was a fun ride. I've only been to Thailand once and am returning in January. Your posts remind me why I am going back. I had thoughts of going to Vietnam. Any insights? Where to go, etc. I realize the LB scene isn't like Thailand, but I'm a traveler, a cook, a photographer and like you, an enjoyer of life. I just want to check it out.
                    Thanks for all Foxxee.
                    Cheers...

Comment

Just great. Brought back my memories. Spent some time with Amellia, Brandy and Sascha. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

(Ozzie @ Sep. 29 2008,19:07) Mona was in Tornado in soi 6 not sure where she went after it closed down although I did see her somewhere else just can't recall right now.
                        BTW, Mona has just returned to the Kitten Club in Pattaya (which is probably where you saw her before Ozzie).  She told me she had been away for 4 months, and ... guess what? ... had only started work again that night.  Good story, nice girl.
                        TT

Comment

Love this Shot.
                          Very nice.

Reminds me of a Lazy Sunday afternoon with a hot Ladyboy doing nothing but cuddling, drinking, eating and watching T.V.

Now thats a GREAT DAY !
                          Attached Files
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hi Calif,

Re: Vietnam,

For ladyboys it's a dead loss, Cambodia and Laos have active players, but in honesty I've been in Vietnam now for a little over a year and have seen one ladyboy. She was do-able but was thoroughly MeKong. (Baanoc!) You know the sort, skinny, wiry arms and feet like a wading bird.

The trick with Vietnam is to go to LOS, find a good girl there and take her on a holiday. Most of the LB's in Thailand in my experience have Passports, they are waiting for a romantic man to give then a holiday.

The good thing about travelling this road is:

If you get a girl who is reasonably feminine you don't get the stares and comments you may receive in LOS from both smart-arsed expats and locals alike (not common but it only has to happen a couple of times to piss you off). The Viets are fairly innocent on the matter of LB's they don't expect your chick to have balls.

Secondly you are seen as a romantic, caring and lovely man, and will have lots of sex and cuddles simply because you were prepared to pay the 235 USD price for a Jetstar Ticket to take her Highness to Vietnam. (BKK to SGN) Work it out. Food, accom, alcohol is about 30-40% the cost of the same in LOS, so basically you can feed, water, hose them for the cost of the ticket. Buy a coulpe of trinkets and bingo! you got a friend for life....

Honestly I would recommend this to anyone with a spare week, who has left their liver and wallet in Pattaya, and found a girl they think they could actually enjoy for more than a ST.

My five cents worth.

Cheers!
                            Foxxee
                            f0xxee

Comment

dude they are top drawer photos ..a great bunch of lovelies i must say .excellent stuff sir

Comment

Foxxee,
                                Thanks so much for getting back to me regarding Vietnam. Do you have any places that you'd recommend visiting? An employer of mine said he liked Da Nang.
                                http://www.terragalleria.com/vietnam...m.da-nang.html

Which city do you prefer Ha Noi, or Ho Chi Minh?

The idea of taking a lady with me is something to consider. I'd really have to click with her to do that, however. I'm someone who lives alone and enjoys a lot of space. I will definitely keep an open mind.

I'll be flying into BKK on Jan. 15 and will return to Los Angeles, Ca. Feb. 3. I have about 18 full days in Asia.

Thanks again.
                                Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X