X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Brandy...

This is a great exercise. I am finding all these photos and then i pick up my phone. Just rang Brandy. She can travel again soon, getting her passport back in November. (A small matter of slapping one of Singapore's finest while drunk December last year)
    Anyhow we talked and will catch up again soon. WTf??? HOW AM I EVER SUPPOSED TO FIND MISS LADYBOY RIGHT AND SETTLE DOWN?

The first Photo is Brandy while she was doing National Service in the Singapore Defence Forces. Fix bayonets!
    If you ever meet her ask her about it. Its very bloody funny. (Her photo.)

The next is hers too and requires no explanation. She;s just such a sex-bomb. (her Photo)

The last photo is her running away from a tiny little Butterfly... She's so precious... (I mean that in a nicve way.) My photo
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Last Post for the night.
      After I flew Brandy home I left Nai harn for the flesh pots of Patong. the first girl I got serious boner action for was Jenny....
      jenny and ended up togther for the next few months on and off. (I was sponsoring her, and she of course was milking it. But it was fun.)
      I have written more about Jenny else where in another forum (Lost and found) so won't double up here. She's expensive, can be moody, at times plain difficult but sooooo much fun. A good night out and about with her then home for boom boom makes the admission price worth it. (Watch your drinks though. She thinks Rum tastes better with rohypnol, which was the end of our relationship. That i could NOT forgive...)
      The next couple of sets are of Jenny, all taken out and about without extra flash and other photgraphic devices, which shows just how beautiful she really is.
      I am off to bed. more tomorrow night.
      Hope you like.
      Attached Files
      f0xxee

Comment

Good night all, more tomorrow. (If you are intersted.)
        f0xxee

Comment

I noticed Nam on your site... the Cleopatra of Cascades... been chums with her for a long time. Did a shoot of her yonks ago!

Great fun and seems to have weathered the storm of temporary insanity which affects the girls midterm in their chosen careers.

Comment

Hi Rollo,

yeah met her NYE at Cascade this year... she did a trip over to Vietnam with me for a month of lazing around and adding to my insanity. Richy (Litchy) came over for a week too.

Between them both they managed to get me sacked and then re-hired the following day... Bloody madness.

I like Nam, but too young for me. She told me she was 25 when i met her, then she sent me her pasport so i could get her her ticket over, and I saw she was 19! (now 20).

Really fun, and really sweet. Just ting tong bah. (Mak mak!)

If you do see her out, her big sister has just passed away, so she's really sad. Give her a hug and lots of love. she's a good girl in a bad girls body. (And that goes for anyone else who knows her. She is not as tough as she makes out and is really broken hearted.)

Sorry to end on that sad note.
            f0xxee

Comment

Some great pics there , cheers
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Very nice stuff..... thanks for sharing.

Comment

As many have already said, thanks for the pics f0xxee!! Oustanding quality photos. Please keep them coming.

Comment

You sure knew how to pic em. Curious though, I didn't see any PI LBs in my trip to SG and it didn't seem like any of the locals knew of them either. They don't work in OT like their Thai sisters, so where can these angels be found?
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Wow..that's how to have some big time.
                      I envy you mate!
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Hey there,

Re: PI ladyboys in Sing.

OK... On any afternoon you will find gaggles of them at Luck PLaza most likely with a client from last night buying a new mobile phone... Luck Plaza is little Manila.

If they ain't there with the "new" bf buying a mobile phone they will be with their other ladyboy mates buying a mobile phone....

Try the Starbucks at Wheelock place next to Burger King. If you sit there and nurse a coffee enough and look interested they will find you.

On Orchard road lurking after 10pm. usually near Tang's.

Clarke Quay. Attica has barred them, but Ministry of Sound lets them in. Upstairs in the seventies bar, down the back near the swinging seats.

A couple of the cheap hotels and Kopitiam on Fuck!!! have forgotten the road name... will get back to it.
                        BENCOOLEN ROAD!

Clarke Quay, just walking around, tits out, texting furiously.

Vicesisters.com they are ALL on here.

For my pick if you like down dirty and delicious, try Daphne.
                        For something sensual and to fall in love with... Diane
                        For the works, Aubrey.

Pic 1 Daphne

Pic 2. Diane

Pic 3. Daphne again.
                        (All the girls photos, not mine)

Spent 3 days with Daphne in BKK, also in Cebu and many in SIN. Be warned... she is very very NOISY when she fucks, and emotive... not one to smuggle in down stairs while the little woman sleeps upstairs...
                        Attached Files
                        f0xxee

Comment

Hi again, Lunch time...

For some reason in my last post I kept referring to 'Luck' Plaza... that should be "Lucky PLaza". too many coffees this morning.

Ok where was I last time? ah yes... jenny. A couple more of her and we can move on....

Raymond Chandler once described a heroine in one of his books as "She had a look to make a Bishop kick in a stained glass window"

Jenny.

Phots are mine... C and D Phuket May 2007
                          Attached Files
                          f0xxee

Comment

Your fogging up my computer screen with this calvacade of beauties Foxee......! Outstanding pictures, some of the hottest ever posted.

Comment

great pics mate, really classy and that Fionah from Cebu looks really good. Like to see her.

Comment

I was wondering why Dianne was no longer on the scene, she was one part of a tug of love earlier this year, recorded in two April reports (and awkward English) here as 'Transexual Vendetta'
                                http://transgenderuniverse.blogspot....1_archive.html
                                Dexter Hines

Comment

Working...
                                X