X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye & Co on Monday January 5th.

Last Monday my destination was Guess Bar, Bangkok for the afternoon drinks party being very generously sponsored by The Game.
    Suffice to say that it was a seriously fabulous occasion and not only with the usual array of Guess Bar beauties, but also having the chance to meet and speak to several respected forum members whom I had yet to be aquainted with
    Things started to wind down around 5.30pm and some guys had already departed when Eye arrived on the scene Quite quickly she appeared to be the new focus of attention among many of my fellow guests and especially Donnnnnny  For a while he could not keep his hands off her, but timing is so important in this life and in a few hours time he was to be heading for the airport to board the big bird back to Sydney thus leaving the coast clear for this old campaigner to make my claim  Hither to this particular Monday afternoon, I had never seen Eye in the flesh, only on the professional photo shoots she has performed, as well as the many hundreds of holiday snaps which she crops up in on the internet. She certainly knows how to create a good first impression, straight away she had both my attention and virtually every other red blooded party goer still in attendance.

Eventually, I manged to start a conversation with her before she joined me on one of those famous Guess Bar lounge sofas for a little bit of ''hanky Panky'' where negotiations were quickly completed for Eye to spend the night in my company and off to the close by Dynasty Inn hotel we ventured which was base for my one night in Bangkok.

I can see why you liked Eye! Very beautiful and looks like she has a wicked body too!

Comment

Damn fine choice sir. Had the pleasure of Eye not long ago just before she left Obsessions and she was a tiger and was very keen to bareback Although tempting we went about our business and had a great time and i, as i am sure you ,can recommend to all BM'S get down to Guess and check her out.

The upside for all of us is Joy wont be so busy now coz there was never enough Joy to go around.

Cheers

Comment

Anybody who is familiar with the Dynasty Inn shall be able to relate to the entrance area, it is certainly not for the feint hearted ladyboy mongers especially when taking back a busty ladyboy wearing denim hot pants and high heals at around 7pm when both the entrance terrace and walk though reception is packed with people observers Eye certainly put on a show and even she commented to me at reception that ''everybody is looking at me''

Once in the room, She was like a cat on heat and the first thing she said to me was, ''I want you to lick my arse''
        Not being a lover of that type of activity I was more than a tad bit concerned by her request however, with at least 10 bottles of beer inside me her request was granted but not before I throughly cleaned the licking zone with listerine extra strength mouth wash
        The sex which followed was as good as it gets, Eye is a very horny gal, enthusiastic with loads of pashion, great kisser and up for anything
        Attached Files

Comment

Holy smokes. Kick ass Pentire!

Comment

biggest khai on a ladyboy, I would have to say....

fShe has to move her sack out of the way before she sits down or else jeab mak! (jing jing!)
            "What a fucking hero you are.... "
            -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

So, my ball sack empty her's as well  Eye wanted to head off to the hair salon as well as a quick journey home to change from those hot pants into some longer trousers now that she was hired for the evening

We agreed to meet up back at Guess at 10.30pm.
              Also this evening my good friend and forum member from Ireland, The Undertaker was due to arrive, he  accompanied me for the walk back to Guess Bar where he had arranged to meet up with his squeeze for the evening Sha Sha (formely of Cascade)
              Eye arrived right on time and following a couple of hours in the bar it was decided we should spend the evening at a disco in the Ratchada district of Bangkok. Now I like it out there because seldom do you see another foreigner, it is always packed with Thai people (for a Monday night) and prices are incredibly reasonable, we bought a bottle of Vodka (Smirnoff) 4 bottles of Coke, 4 bottle of Soda and a bucket of ice and had change out of a 1000 Baht.
              Eye also asked me to bar fine her friend Ploy (or is it Poy or Ice) from Guess and in the interests of good relations I was happy to do so.

A few snaps of that fun night at Ratchada.

Ploy ?, Eye & ShaSha

Two of the gorgeous ShaSha

Get your tits out Ploy

The place was packed.

Wow....what a babe
              Attached Files

Comment

With an empty bottle of vodka and minus Ploy (she was pulled by a Thai guy) the remaining four of us headed back to the Nana area for a bite to eat. What I will say about Eye is that her appetite for sex is matched by food, she certainly knows how to eat and perhaps her wonderful figure is maintained by both her energetic bedroom behaviour and not drinking alcohol very often.

Anyway, fully fed it was back to the bedroom for more fun before bedtime
                minus the arse licking.
                That Was The Night That Was
                Attached Files

Comment

What I like about Eye is that she actually gets the farang shtick... Great company and has in the past come to my rescue.

Comment

She certainly does get the farang shtick......a couple of times a night by the sound of it
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Oh, touché!

Comment

Nice one pentire.

Looks like smiles all round too after she'd eaten so well, despite Dynasty bogs being sans butt hoses.

Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Well done Pentire!

Eye certainly looks the stand-out among the girls at Guess.

Great to hear that she's a tiger in the sack.

P.S. How recent is that huge tattoo on her back? What is it?
                          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

pentire what can i say the lovely shasha as well . one of my other favorites of the trip. conratulations mate on a great score and brilliant pics
                            Attached Files
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Best thread of the very new year? I think so. Excellent! Eye is smokin' hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X