Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye an absolute super star.

Comment

Great stuff Pentire , I can see Eye being a busy girl in Guess in the coming months .

She is fantastic in bed and I love those curves , its nice to get a ladyboy with a bit of meat on her bones sometimes , she's also good fun with great English .

I wonder how many times she's seen those dodgy wood panelled rooms
      Attached Files
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Ahaa the master at work again

Usually use the Dynasty Inn as base camp in Bkk too so used to the setup there as 2 seperate entrances and good location at Nana but sometimes hav to avoid certain Nana nutters of previous lb gfs!!

WEll done PT great choice of superstar girl and great reporting and pics too something i wil have to develop soon but never think of it at the time!!!!!!

Pity her huge tits are bit wonky but not as bad bolt-ons as some have seen.

Anyway Thai bound in 3 wks!!!!

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

Nice photos pentire  what an awsome bunch of girls at the guess bar. My first night@ Bangkok and my first stop will be @ the guess bar, only problem is another 94 days to go
          Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

Comment

(pentire @ Jan. 10 2009,09:11) Once in the room, She was like a cat on heat and the first thing she said to me was, ''I want you to lick my arse''
            Hi Pentire,

I didn't think you were an asslicker, at least not in the literal sense.

P.S. I like what you've done with the room at The Dynasty.
            Can never have too much timber veneer !

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

That was only my second taste of   a ladyboys arse KK however, I did make sure the licking zone was given a good wipe with liberal amounts of listerine antiseptic mouth wash  No sore throat or upset tummy so looks like I got away with it

Yes Dixon, no douche hoses in those Dynasty hotels but it was only the one night and luckily Eye comes equiped with her own device for making clean

Comment

I love Dynasty Inn as well but last time there left BKK with about 20 bed bug bites.

Comment

Amazing thread fella's.... loving your work

Comment

Thank You for the comments fellas, and to those of you who have PM'd me for Eye's phone number, I do not have it anymore.....sorry about that.

Comment

(pentire @ Jan. 12 2009,08:33) Thank You for the comments fellas, and to those of you who have PM'd me for Eye's phone number, I do not have it anymore.....sorry about that.
                      come on.you want as to believe that?no way you dont have her number,you just dont want to share coz this is how the system works.

Comment

just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Eye is looking a little special in post 7
                          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 12 2009,08:54)
                            (pentire @ Jan. 12 2009,08:33) Thank You for the comments fellas, and to those of you who have PM'd me for Eye's phone number, I do not have it anymore.....sorry about that.
                            come on.you want as to believe that?no way you dont have her number,you just dont want to share coz this is how the system works.

Good Afternoon Costas

Comment

Why would you need her number, when you know where She works
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Plenty of guys (for one reason or another) are scared to go to Guess Bar Seamus.
                                Others just like to avoid the bar fine

Comment

Working...
                                X