Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My good sir, was that all the pics from your collection?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Sorry those have been all of my pics with her.
      She suggested right away to fuck my ass.Lucky her i was just in the mood for it. The only bad thing was that she lost her hardon after doing it for like 3min due to hormones as she said.

Comment

very good pics,thanks

Comment

i recently said i wanted to avoid posting negative reviews, but when i saw this thread, i had to take that rule and trash it for the day.

i spent a great deal of time and money on Toei a few years back, right after she got the bolt-ons, and she was still a young lass. i took her to Samui with a gang of friends, blah, blah, blah, gave her some nice things (computer/telephone) blah, blah, blah ... everything that you may read about her that is negative, is probably true. she is hardcore, burnt out and a habitual scammer/liar/"professional". zero appreciation for anything life may have to offer.

be that as it may, if you catch her on the right night, and she is chemical free, she can be a lot of fun. but those nights are now far and in between from what i have seen.

buyer be ware!

ps - it does my heart good to see her getting viciously tagged by Nadia in the video they made a year or so ago.

Comment

Your thread brings to mind another LB I knew.
            harris11

Comment

(bkkldby @ Mar. 03 2009,21:51) i recently said i wanted to avoid posting negative reviews, but when i saw this thread, i had to take that rule and trash it for the day.

i spent a great deal of time and money on Toei a few years back, right after she got the bolt-ons, and she was still a young lass. i took her to Samui with a gang of friends, blah, blah, blah, gave her some nice things (computer/telephone) blah, blah, blah ... everything that you may read about her that is negative, is probably true. she is hardcore, burnt out and a habitual scammer/liar/"professional". zero appreciation for anything life may have to offer.

be that as it may, if you catch her on the right night, and she is chemical free, she can be a lot of fun. but those nights are now far and in between from what i have seen.

buyer be ware!

ps - it does my heart good to see her getting viciously tagged by Nadia in the video they made a year or so ago.
              I like it so much I had to see a repeat.
              Attached Files

Comment

I've seen that vid  ,that Nadia certainly takes no prisoners    
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                X