Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mirimark @ Jul. 04 2009,16:35) Just goes to show you's.   Different strokes,  for Different Folks.

I wouldn't pay$ for it.
    She really is pretty,  I don't denie that.  I wish her well and good fortune.
     I just dont see  what all the fuss is about.
    I suppose you liked her more without tits and when she looked like this?
    Attached Files
    Lost in Space!

Comment

cant wait till next month then it will be my turn i hope
      i long to live in los  

Comment

mmmm...She has grow up...
        First I thought it wasn't her but after checking the old pic. and the birth mark on her tit..thets her..Now she is ready for me...
        Attached Files
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Aha Billy, I was waiting for you to post those!

The only nude pictures I previously had in my Master Bator collection.

I know you have more....
          Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 04 2009,18:01)
            (mirimark @ Jul. 04 2009,16:35) Just goes to show you's.   Different strokes,  for Different Folks.

I wouldn't pay$ for it.
            She really is pretty,  I don't denie that.  I wish her well and good fortune.
             I just dont see  what all the fuss is about.
            I suppose you liked her more without tits and when she looked like this?
            Now thats FLipp'n HOT !
            Like night & day.
            The Old pic' gets my panties in a bunch. I mean, Streched.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

who's the guy he looks hot
              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

With the gorgoeus Nut putting herself back in the public eye and doing it so well of late the competition between the Ezy girls will hit an alltime high i am sure.......Be careful out there

Cheers....

Comment

(lioulover @ Jul. 07 2009,11:59) With the gorgoeus Nut putting herself back in the public eye and doing it so well of late the competition between the Ezy girls will hit an alltime high i am sure.......Be careful out there

Cheers....
                  Her return was shortlived.

I have bad news for those who are nuts about Nut's nuts.

I have heard from a very reliable source that she will be off the scene for an indefinite period of time.

Now who the hell could that reliable source be?
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

Well she has got until November to sort herself out i dont want to miss her a 3rd time its just getting too damn expensive

Cheers

Comment

(lioulover @ Jul. 08 2009,12:53) Well she has got until November to sort herself out    i dont want to miss her a 3rd time its just getting too damn expensive

Cheers
                      Fortunately I had a share of her last Friday when Freetinker and I organised a little pool party with Nut and 4 of her EZY friends (Bee, Tata, Paeng and Kaew) which turned out to an orgy

I have promised Free I will keep her mouth fed until he returns and we'll try to keep her warm for you till November.
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Appreciate that Sir but not too warm i love cold hands on my balls

Cheers

Comment

This certainly was a night to remember.........

Cheers Donnykey
                          Attached Files
                          happy when in thailand

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 08 2009,13:52) I have promised Free I will keep her mouth fed until he returns and we'll try to keep her warm for you till November.
                            As I just got a pm from a respected fellow BM I have to update you all on her situation.
                            Nut is back home and is currently being sponsored. by "Fretinker". She will join him in S'pore later this week and then....

Well ,I don't know!!!

If I hear more I will post (but not until I've had the pleasure again myself)
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

I saw Nut in Ezy on my recent trip in June.  But, she was busy with some other punters talking at another table.  As well, I had my sites set on little Oil that night.  However, IMHO she was the most feminine and stunning LB in the bar that night, in a bar full of stunning feminine LBs.

Comment

Not Oil as well ,

So that makes Aem, Sonya, Cartoon, Jenny and now Oil we have in common mikey

Good job we are not in at the same time mate
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X