Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing wot a set of bolt ons & some make up do for a girl.
    Would bang the new version all night long, wouldn't have given the old version a second look !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 26 2009,12:52) Amazing wot a set of bolt ons & some make up do for a girl.
      Would bang the new version all night long, wouldn't have given the old version a second look !
      That's probably what "Free" is doing right now with her in Singapore.

Can't wait till she gets her arse, tits,cock & nuts back to Pattaya...
      Lost in Space!

Comment

Well as I sit in Pattaya and having made the rounds to all the local venues for 2 nights.....seems the notable lookers are either with a sponsor, bar fined or back home as it seems the "second" tier ladies are all that's around. Very few customers means when you enter a bar you're "attached" and given the "Nana" hard press to take them to the ST room. Obsessions(thanks to Snick taking me there) seems a bit above the rest with not as much "selling" as the other places. Pook Swan House was empty aside from me last night...and a would have to say the best looking girls(largest number also) of the major places....have yet to sample the girls performance from Pook Swan. I may make a mid day stop to start my Sunday right.
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 26 2009,10:25)  Not Oil as well      
          Oh Davey!! I'm deeply disappointed!    Obviously you never finished reading my trip report!

No worries mate.  With your penchant for multi-day LT sessions, and mine for butterflying, I don't think we'll run into too many problems.  As well, I'm sure given our similar preferences, we might be able to take 2 lovelies on side trip somewhere, with a time share agreement!   Especially, if we can find 2 we both like that will bottom & top each other!

As you haven't finished my TR, I'll tell you that I had the same problem with Oil's equipment as you.  

She admitted, in an after the fact Q&A, that she had recently been taking hormones, I think to build up some breast tissue for implants.   So in fact, it had nothing to do with BigTel's (in)famous sword swallowing technique.

Comment

I did read the whole of your TR mikey and it was great , I just didnt want to hi-jack it anymore mate after my comments about Cartoon and Aem
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I was lucky enough to spend some time with nut back in march. Shes an absolute beauty and has her head screwed on.
              Attached Files
              Pussy Stinks

Comment

(Speaking of the center picture above) Someone needs to feed this friggen girl......GOD DAMN, she looks skinny! She has beanpole legs!

Cheers,
                Nhscotsman

Comment

agreed Scotsman she looks like Olive Oil in those pictures. Must be the camera angle though as when I was in the pool with her early July (Free's party) she was not that skinny. Also if you see Karls EZY promo pics of her she looks healthy.

Bad news from the front though. After her week in Singapore with Free she has decided to go back to Korat and continue her Hotel Management studies. She might come to Pattaya for a few day to see her friend Bee and I hope to catch up with her then.
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

nice pics nice girl she willllll be back
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Aug. 02 2009,21:35) she willllll be back      

...when the sponsorship money runs dry
                      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Aug. 05 2009,01:19)
                        (donnnnnny @ Aug. 02 2009,21:35) she willllll be back      

...when the sponsorship money runs dry
                        Hope your having a great trip P
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Nut was really nice to me during my stay in Patts last year...along with the other Ezy bar girls...I stayed with them for 2 weeks! =)
                          Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

(alram @ Aug. 07 2009,11:02) Nut was really nice to me during my stay in Patts last year...along with the other Ezy bar girls...I stayed with them for 2 weeks! =)
                            I remember seeing the pictures Marla!
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

Nut is very sexy. Her pics online don't do her justice.
                              * LadyboyDolls.com
                              * Third World Media
                              * Black Ops Media

Comment

Guess where Nut is now and who is with her?
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X