Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anne has Sunee Plaza written all over her...

Very cute...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 14 2009,14:09) Anne has Sunee Plaza written all over her...

Very cute...
      ^^

Wad and wherer is Sunee Plaza actually??
      hihi,,cute ladyboy on hormones currently from Johor Bahru Malaysia looking for friends and relationship..

Comment

(AnneChinese @ Aug. 15 2009,08:41) Wad and wherer is Sunee Plaza actually??
        Hello Anne,

You look really good in the pictures - but stay away from that Kahuna guy he's a really bad man!

Sunee Plaza is an area in Pattaya Thailand where there are quite a few gay boy bars, some of which also contain femmy boys/budding ladyboys.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(AnneChinese @ Aug. 12 2009,14:38) no nude pics yet..it is kinda difficult to take my own picture using my iphone...
          Surely not that hard. You seem to have done ok so far......

Just pull off the togs and go 'click'  

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 17 2009,01:44)
            (AnneChinese @ Aug. 15 2009,08:41) Wad and wherer is Sunee Plaza actually??
            Hello Anne,

You look really good in the pictures  -  but stay away from that Kahuna guy he's a really bad man!      

Sunee Plaza is an area in Pattaya Thailand where there are quite a few gay boy bars, some of which also contain femmy boys/budding ladyboys.

RR.
            ^^

thanks for ur complimemt, u guys are really humour and gentleman...oic, sunee Plaza is at pattaya, but i haven been there b4 although q had been to pattaya..anyways, y kahuna is a bad man leh??

muaks muaks
            hihi,,cute ladyboy on hormones currently from Johor Bahru Malaysia looking for friends and relationship..

Comment

Hi Anne, very nice pic's
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Looks a bit like one of the waiters down my local Chinky Boo restaurant

Comment

(gizmo @ Aug. 18 2009,04:16) Hi Anne, very nice pic's  
                  ^^

Thanks

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 18 2009,04:42) Looks a bit like one of the waiters down my local Chinky Boo restaurant  
                    ^^

Really??so is she a femboy also??

Comment

Do let us know when you've overcome those 'nudie' technical difficulties with the iphone thingy...

Comment

Wow - nice pics!!! I think I'm in love!!

Comment

Hi Anne

I am in KL...gimme a call...014-6239173...cheers..Mike

Comment

Any updates Anne ?  

Just saw her online but then realised she can't see her own thread anymore

Someone send her 50 bucks. Maybe she's ready to get her gear off by now

Comment

Working...
                            X