Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(harris11 @ Aug. 16 2009,20:54) Never understood the appeal.  Seen her a few times in Pattaya on Walking Street and she is fucking short with rubbish legs, looks like a midget with a big head. Far better out there.
    Dude that was funny as shit...totally agree...a hungry bear has a better attitude than this bitch

Comment

(harris11 @ Aug. 16 2009,12:54) she is fucking short with rubbish legs, looks like a midget with a big head.
      that is fucking funny coming from a guy shorter then Me'self, Harris that is priceless
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 16 2009,10:10) If there is
        a single guy here capable of pulling a girl who looks like this in a normal situation-i've
        yet to see him..
        With all due respect Ms Faa, I have ,in My younger days. OK I grant you it didn't last that long , but pulled her & dated her for quite a while.
        It has nothing to do with how I looked by the way, as you know I am no Brad Pitt, but when your a DJ playing to a few hundred people, you'd be surprised how many girls better then her come your way.
        It's very rarely about looks, more about money & status  & what is a normal situation  
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 16 2009,18:10) If there is a single guy here capable of pulling a girl who looks like this in a normal situation-i've yet to see him..
          Agreed.  But she is in p4p and gets the likes of me   ..... or maybe not, given the comments.

You don't like this forum much, do you Ms Faa?

Comment

Somebodys got to be the devils advocate 3000 + posts i am entitled to have my fun surely?
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

She looked better 3-4 years ago , all cute and young and flat chested .

She still looks stunning now though and is such an enigma on other "straight" websites because she is causing sleepless nights for 100% macho men with her extremely passable looks . You can just imagine these guys afraid to look at another guys buttocks in the shower at the gym after surveying her pics

I met this lil' darlin' about 4 years ago on walking street , my mate was trying to pick her up thinking she was a cute Thai girl .
              Out of a group of 3 of us none had a clue she was a ladyboy , so my mate who was trying to pick her up thought she was only telling him that to give him the brush off .
              So to settle an argument I was despatched to the toilet with her to see her tackle , and to grasp the nettle so to speak I arranged to come back and meet her when I could shake off the other 2 guys .
              Learning from the Thai's I told a little white lie and pretended she would be my first ladyboy experience , at this she seemed quite keen .

So a few nights later I made my excuses and slipped off to meet her for a short time , I've had a better experience sexually with dozens more ladyboys , but the whole idea of pretending she was my first + the sneaking away + the fact she was totally stunning , made one very erotic experience in some God forsaken room off walking street .

She was extremely friendly and extremely full of herself in equal measure as I recall , and went by the name of Elizabeth (well that night anyway )

So there she is 4 years down the line still confusing straight guys  
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 17 2009,02:18) So to settle an argument I was despatched to the toilet with her to see her tackle ,
                The sacrifices you make for your friends doesn't gain the recognition it deserves.
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

I had her nearly a year ago and she looked alot different even then and in a good way.

I dont think the shoot was the most flattering but she still IMHO cuts the mustard compared to many roaming the streets to support a habit....

Like her or hate her she is one of the most beautiful ladyboys ever and thats why she will always cause some sort of debate between us punters.

Cheers

Comment

(lioulover @ Aug. 17 2009,22:05) I dont think the shoot was the most flattering but she still IMHO cuts the mustard compared to many roaming the streets to support a habit...

This photo shoot dont do Emma any favours ,  she looks "Plastic" IMHO therefore I voted "Sucks"  

However I saw  her on Walking St last  May and she looked Fantastic  
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen her looking less than perfect, but 10 months is a long time. I don't think I've got big enough muscles to forge a mutual attraction,  but I'll have another go in November.
                      You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
                      I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Perhaps not the 'normal situation' which Naang Faa was refering to    however, I though the little minx looked fabulous back in these memories from 2006.

Attached Files

Comment

im sure i've fucked her??? anyway if i havent. i would lol
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Does she free-lance on WS?

-or work in a bar?

I would love some info on how to met her.

KO

Comment

she freelances

you will often see her at the "19th Hole" bar across from JSB
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

She's the one wearing a ball gown & the winners sash as if she has just won a beauty contest.

Whether you think that is ridiculous or not, you have to admire her chutzpah...
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X