Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I know who you mean - I didd'nt even give her a second glance
    but then I'm a Sunee man myself.
    The Ancient Greeks had it right - women for breeding, boys for pleasure.
    We're just coming back to the same place.

Comment

Do not know amy or whatever name she chooses so cannot pass comment. But she does look hot in those pictures!
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I agree with the sensorious Miss Faa...I have had a woman(shemale) like that...but only in my dreams.

Comment

i love her!!!! =)

Comment

Cmon guys, everyone is right in a way....she looks hot and always has.

Yes she is short, yes she is a diva, yes she does have an attitude but most of you would take a pop.

One day she blanks me the next over me like a bad rash ( most times she is just off hand) but i still like her.

I also agree there are better out there, but not many as my personal taste will differ from others.

Comment

Speaking of the old days, Jan 07. Sorry for pic quality but you see when Amy was all natural beauty.
              Attached Files

Comment

(fridgemagnet @ Sep. 06 2009,14:56) I didn't even give her a second glance
                but then I'm a Sunee man myself.
                Another BM who knows where the real talent is...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

SHES THE BEST LADYBOY

Comment

(Hawkeye @ Oct. 23 2009,19:38) Speaking of the old days, Jan 07. Sorry for pic quality but you see when Amy was all natural beauty.
                    By January '07, she had already had her "bolts-on." She had them installed either late November or sometime in December '06.

Comment

I just wonder how over the hill she has got to get before she'll let this over the hill guy do her.

Comment

(Tims Boy @ Oct. 20 2009,08:21) she does have an attitude but most of you would take a pop.
                        not me!!

I voted skank ..... even though she WAS cute at one time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago

she's been walking those streets outside Jenny Star bar since she was about 15 ......whatever she surely has, I don't want!!!
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

She won't get any of my baht...She was very cute before all the silicone and Big Macs...

Actually if you like that sorta look Dada in Ezy Bar blows her doors off...At least in my opinion...
                          And I could be wrong, but I don't believe she comes with the same shit attitude...

Dada photo courtesy of Karl...
                          Attached Files
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 16 2009,18:10) Kin ell, some guys need a reality check-don't let the baht go to your head.. If there is
                            a single guy here capable of pulling a girl who looks like this in a normal situation-i've
                            yet to see him..
                            The girl is beautiful,a bit mean,but can't deny shes fooking stunning and WAY WAY out of most
                            guys league..
                                                  x
                            What a arogant coment but so very typical of you.

Shes a hooker nothing more, nothing less. She puts her self out there to fuck guys for money. She is no brain surgeon an dno stunner. Shes a ladyboy with a cock and thats why guys pay to fuck her. More then likely, no cock, no money.

You got the dough she will fuck you. Even more so now as she is a very ordinary ladyboy and the competition is a lot harder then ever.

I have been with her twice at $65 bucks a pop, doesn't sound real picky to me.

Comment

(vangough05 @ Nov. 08 2009,03:42) I have been with her twice at $65 bucks a pop.
                              And with that your honour, the defence rests it case

x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(vangough05 @ Nov. 08 2009,09:42) Even more so now as she is a very ordinary ladyboy and the competition is a lot harder then ever.x
                                Are you serious? ....NO, she is NOT a "very ordinary" ladyboy. She is an all inclusive package of beauty. Her look is unique.  

Competition? More than 5?  

PS: Also I know Dada from my last trip. I liked her and she liked me too  . She is a very very sweet person.

Comment

Working...
                                X