Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weird and wonderful thread. More action shots - receiving and giving if you please with ladyboys in the shots of course.
    Non of that gay crap.....please....

Comment

• magic
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (floridathunderstorm @ Sep. 10 2009,21:35)
        (whore @ Sep. 01 2009,20:53) A little blast from the past here, with a couple of snaps of Wise.

In this first pic she is just thinking to herself......"am gonna stick my thumb up your bum"  
        Where is Wise now? What's her situation?
        I was talking to Wise online the other day, and she said she was in LA. But then she invited me to a voice call and there was a song playing, with the words, "am in LA bitch, am in LA bitch. Its was actually quite catchy.

But she is still in Bangkok and still hot
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (eltel @ Sep. 13 2009,01:08) A weird and wonderful thread. More action shots - receiving and giving if you please with ladyboys in the shots of course.
          Non of that gay crap.....please....
          Thanks for the comment eltel. Here is a couple of snaps with me giving, but not receiving.

Lets just hope that these pics pass the strict censorship here

Keep your trousers on Bigmick, money shots coming soon

08878.jpg

post-7-2-08878-1253808740425.JPEG
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Whore I wanna C more! Whore I wanna C more! Whore I Wanna C more!

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

• You really know how to put a smile on their face.
              Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• the post. its as it is. Proud

Comment

Working...
                X