Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A selection of pics

Lets start of with a photo of myself.

This is me working in Guess bar recently. Standing outside shouting "hello welcome".

My first barfine was some nice danish guy.
    Attached Files
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Here is some pictures of me and one of my co workers in Guess Bar getting ready for a night of work.

Her name is Joy, one of the nicest girls out there.
    98909.jpg
    post-7-2-99535-IMG_4991.JPG
    post-7-2-98909-IMG_4984.JPG

99182.jpg
    post-7-2-99535-IMG_4993.JPG
    post-7-2-99182-IMG_4988.JPG

I was having some problems getting undressed and dressed for work at Guess Bar, but lucky for me Joy was there to lend me a helping hand

99535.jpg
    post-7-2-99182-IMG_4989.JPG
    post-7-2-98909-IMG_4982.JPG
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I recently got a sms from a guy on a website called gaydar. Its a radar for gay people  

Someone set up a profile and gave out my personal number to all these horny gay guys

Here is a picture of one guy who smsed me. Not bad

In the navy, we will sail the seven sea's
      Attached Files

Comment

Spot the femboy

00440.jpg

post-7-2-00440-IMG_4996.JPG

post-7-2-00440-IMG_4995.JPG

Comment

Could we see more of your co-workers? Please?
          Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Here is a girl from La Bamba bar in pattaya.

Love the sign in the backround, not sure what it means though
            Attached Files

Comment

Drinking heineken makes your boobs bigger *

Look at them, they are ready to pop out with every drop

01491.jpg

post-7-2-01491-IMG_5003.JPG

post-7-2-01491-IMG_5002.JPG

Comment

You are certifiably insane but entertaining!
                I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Am insane now, but when am a millionaire I'll be eccentric.

Here is a few more shots of Joy

03068.jpg

post-7-2-03068-IMG_5008.JPG

post-7-2-03068-IMG_5007.JPG

Comment

your a fecking nut nut Tommy, glad to see you back & posting ya Gob Shite
                    Must be an Irish thing, taking the piss out of ya'self
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Thanks Seamus. When you come back Guess Bar you bar fine me ok.

After a long nights work, me and my co worker return to our room and had some food.

In the third pic you can see our neighbour waving at us, its Frank from Club 131.

04818.jpg

post-7-2-04818-IMG_5018.JPG

post-7-2-04818-IMG_5017.JPG

Comment

(whore @ Aug. 26 2009,15:40) Thanks Seamus. When you come back Guess Bar you bar fine me ok.
                        Sorry Tommy, I don't do Farang LB's & I'm not a size queen either you might have more luck with My Swedish brother Sev7en, now he would like the size of ya langer
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Joy seems happy considering the circumstances

Comment

Just shows they could win an Oscar....

Comment

And what would those "circumstances" be Mr Pentire ?

Moving on from that brief interruption, here is a couple more of Joy taken a few years ago.

Patong Beach, Phuket.

06549.jpg
                              post-7-2-06549-IMG_0444.JPG
                              post-7-2-06549-IMG_0461.JPG

Comment

Working...
                              X