X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Mr Bumpa Stikka.

I have since got my Noon tattoo updated by a very good tattoo artist in Dublin named Faber Castell.

See 2nd pic below. I think it makes her look more intulect, intualecualelele......... smarter *

Now am going to hop into the shower to find out how permanent this marker really is *

00537.jpg

post-7-2-00537-IMG_5102.JPG
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Ya fecking eejit
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Tommy,

many thanks for the pics and the feckin hilarious comments
        You are mad as a hatter, totally insane!!
        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

In these pics below you can see me canvasing for the BNP in Jomtien.

I dont think we will get much votes out in Jomtien, especially with me canvasing.

The BNP really have let themselves go of late letting me canvas for them.

08679.jpg

post-7-2-08679-Photo0248.jpgpost-7-2-08679-Photo0247.jpg
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Just to let some of you's know what my other tattoo on my chest is.

Its an old irish saying thats been in my family for generations.

When translated into english it reads "if you can read this lick my nipple".

2nd pic is another of Joy just for good measure.

09673.jpg

post-7-2-09673-Photo0224.jpg

Comment

.. whoooaaaa... I wonder what Stogie thinks of this thread?!    

.. wish he would have taken a pic of OIL's "tripod"..  
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Love that New in Post #24. More information please  

This is a nice little trip report so far. Emphasis on trip  
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.

Here is a couple more snaps of Suzie from Stringfellows. I just love the emphasis on "panty bulges" in Stringfellows. Its a size queens wet dream

They are abit blurry as my phone was abit tipsy

Sorry about the last one. Its abit gay

59038.jpg

post-7-2-59038-Photo0234.jpgpost-7-2-59038-Photo0233.jpg

Comment

Some snaps of me and a girl I barfined from Casanova walking back to my room.

Her name is Babar and let me tell you guys, she is hung like an..... errrr....elephant?

She was recommended to me by forum member Seamus. Thanks Seamus

I'd be lying if I said my ass wasnt sore in the morning.

61789.jpg

post-7-2-61789-GetAttachment.aspx2.jpgpost-7-2-61789-GetAttachment.aspx1.jpg

Comment

Nice TR Tommy - looking forward to the rest
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Great stuff ( no pun intended ! ) As long as she's not into fingering u should do well Tommy lol
                        Enjoying u great TR .
                        THX

Comment

Great stuff ( no pun intended ! ) As long as she's not into fingering u should be ok Tommy
                          Enjoying u great TR .
                          THX

Comment

How much was the Barbar fine?

Comment

Good one Grinder

The barfine was the same as usually, 600baht, but the hotel charged a double joiners fee and we had to use the stairs.

Comment

Her langers nearly as big as yours Tommy, I see the old Irish curse doesn't apply to those born in da north  
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X