• Show
Clear All

Here is a couple of snaps of Noon.
    One of the coolest girls there is
    45506.jpg
    post-7-2-45506-Photo0316.jpg

post-7-2-45662-Photo0318.jpg
    Attached Files
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

..well I will have to say ur one of the most original posters I've read here, makes for interesting reading because ya never know what story u will tell us next..  and u have a fine camera too sir, what model is it for us wannabe LB photogs out here?  Oh & if you have a chance to BF Palm frm EZy bar pls take some pics for us, she's gonna be the next superstar from Pattaya!    
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

While swinging from the Chandeliers in my hotel room, I fell and banged my head on an over sized black dildo. *

I was seriously injured by the over sized black dildo, so much so, I needed mouth to mouth resuscitation as seen below.

The last one isnt mouth to mouth, but hey, when in Rome *

62794.jpg

post-7-2-62794-1251762337269.jpegpost-7-2-62794-1251762701685.jpeg
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Tommy, you look like one of those prisoners of war from that film bridge over the river Kwai
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

You look surprised in the last pic. What did she find down there?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

She found the over sized black dildo

Comment

I think I've just realized who the girl is ... I'm a bit slow today
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

If you're unsure I'll give you a clue.

She is super sexy and she loves Guinness.

This snap was taken in the Guinness store house. A must see for any tourist visiting Dublin.
                  Attached Files

Comment

A little blast from the past here, with a couple of snaps of Wise.

In this first pic she is just thinking to herself......"am gonna stick my thumb up your bum"

13236.jpg

post-7-2-13236-IMG_0118.JPGpost-7-2-13236-IMG_0092.JPG

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 01 2009,20:27) I think I've just realized who the girl is  ... I'm a bit slow today  
                      Too mutt Beer last night and this morning Bigmick?
                      Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Highly entertaining -- cheers!

You're a ladyboy-lovin' Steve Buscemi! (that's a compliment)

Comment

Gee thanx farangbah. Wow a compliment from you. Appreciate your blessing.
                          Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

(anicon @ Aug. 31 2009,16:41) ..well I will have to say ur one of the most original posters I've read here, makes for interesting reading because ya never know what story u will tell us next..  and u have a fine camera too sir, what model is it for us wannabe LB photogs out here?  Oh & if you have a chance to BF Palm frm EZy bar pls take some pics for us, she's gonna be the next superstar from Pattaya!    
                            Thanks for the comment Anicon. The camera is a Canon powershot A640. The ladyboy Wise pictured above picked it out for me in Pantip Plaza, as I know nothing about cameras.

Comment

Great laugh here Tommy told with that great irish wit until i saw the size of yer nob u lucky fecker!!!!!

Done well lad and breath of fresh air regarding the trip reporting

Joy just looks amazing with or without warpaint on!!!!

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

(whore @ Sep. 01 2009,20:43)  If you're unsure I'll give you a clue.

She is super sexy and she loves Guinness.

This snap was taken in the Guinness store house. A must see for any tourist visiting Dublin.
                                Lisa Winkler?
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X