Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh twisting my arm again Seamus. Ok I'll show you another langer shot you big softy

This photo of Noon was taken back in October 2008.

A really cool girl but she seemed to have disappeared of late
    Attached Files
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

shit. why isn't my schlong like yours?

Comment

Nice to see a touch of the old Irish wit , keep it a 'comin Tommy lad
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Thanks Sir Jim

While on a leisurely stroll down Pattaya's fine beach adjacent to "Bargain Road" I bumped into two very pretty ladies. The beautiful Noon and Karn.

There was also a commotion on the beach at the time and when I inquired about it, Noon and Karn explained to me that it was a large number of Filipinos in pink tshirts, that had swam all the way from the Philippines to Pattaya, but not to worry as there was immigration officials on hand to order them to swim back.

Supposedly its a weekly occurance in Pattaya

02248.jpg

post-7-2-02248-Photo0263.jpgpost-7-2-02248-Photo0267.jpg
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Great report ans fantastic pics ...

Joy is my favourite and the white outfit , well i shall be requesting that next time....

Love ya work Sir

Cheers

Comment

Thank you sir Lioulover

Joy is one of the best girls there is.

You wont have much luck requesting Joy to wear that white lingerie. It belongs to myself and before anybody asks, yes I have tried it on. But it fits Joy a whole lot better than myself.

Fits Noon pretty well too
              Attached Files

Comment

She doesn't fill it out as well as Joy though
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Where can one find Karn from post #51 ?
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

You can find Karn in Pattaya obsessions on Soi 13/4 and when thats closed later on in the night, you will most likely find her outside Jenny star bar on Walking street.

She looks amazing when she is all done up.

Here is a rear end shot for you  

Unfortunately these are the only snaps I have of Karn.

In this snap you can also see some of the Filipinos who managed to sneak past the Thai immigration officials. A better life in Pattaya awaits them  
                    Attached Files

Comment

(whore @ Aug. 29 2009,19:38) You can find Karn...

She looks amazing any which way

Would I be a fool to believe in Love

Thanks a million. Have a good night
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

While looking at another thread, it has come to my attention that Noons sister is working in Ezy bar and I had a brain wave

Imagine how funny it would be to get a tattoo of Noons sister on the otherside of my torso. Just a thought.

I think am going to need a minder when am in Pattaya again, to keep me away from Tattoo parlors

Thanks Karl for the great snaps of Palm.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=23474
                        Attached Files

Comment

(whore @ Aug. 29 2009,12:26) I think am going to need a minder when am in Pattaya again, to keep me away from Tattoo parlors  
                          Not a problem, not sure you can afford My hourly rates though Tommy
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(whore @ Aug. 29 2009,19:38)

You can find Karn in Pattaya obsessions on Soi 13/4 and when thats closed later on in the night, you will most likely find her outside Jenny star bar on Walking street.

Here is a rear end shot for you  

Unfortunately these are the only snaps I have of Karn.

In this snap you can also see some of the Filipinos who managed to sneak past the Thai immigration officials. A better life in Pattaya awaits them  
                            Tommy you will now find Karn every night outside the bar adjacent to Hot Tuna....Forget name...Cheers DK
                            Attached Files
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

Thanks Donnykey, your a true gent.

Karn looks stunning in that Photo.

Its hard to keep up with these girls and there movements sometimes

Comment

Very entertaining read Tommy, it has giving me a few laughs already.

Comment

Working...
                                X