• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short time rooms confirmed to be user friendly
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Aug. 02 2010,07:19) short time rooms confirmed to be user friendly  
      F*ck Nathans.

I'll have a Famous Sausage please!

Hold the fries.

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 02 2010,04:32) Kinda pure huh? Hmmmm...might change I suspect. However if I have the pleasure of bumping into her I will do my best to maintain the innocence. Like you, I am a purest at heart.

All kidding aside, she is lovely though. If you have other pix of her and are willing to share it would be appreciated.

Thanks
        sorry Steff.. no more of her this time

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Now that Kat appears to be shaving, I'm infatuated. Is that rack for real? (Or as "real" as a ladyboy rack can ever be - I mean is all that upper shelf actually breastage, or is it a bunch of socks and pillows stuffed into a sports bra?)
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Im afraid DT that Kat is as padded as a bin at a patpong go-go bar.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• it should be noted across the road from Famous is a good little hamburger stand.
              Just the thing after a night on the sauce and a solid ST session
              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• very nice what more details can you give us on the new bar good sir.

if you have any more photos of it in side or out i would love it thank you.

i love all your photos. AB.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                General George Patton Jr

Comment

• sorry i took the wrong lens today and was stuck with a 50mm so i couldnt take my usual shots of the place.

Now to summurize the downstairs is the usual bar set-up with couches, bar and dancing pole.
                  Upstairs has an enclosed pool table and small bar - pool table is great quality!!!
                  There is also 2 lovely ST rooms upstairs
                  and an open air balcony with tables and chairs.

All in all - its a must do bar and should become the #1 bar if people make the efforts to take a look.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Aug. 03 2010,02:51) i love all your photos.  AB.
                    Thanks for the kind words AB,

its much appreciated

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• great pictures Azza!

Are these taken with your new iPhone?    
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• hahaha ... no plans to upgrade from my 3gs model.

Samsung galaxy s phone looks a cracker i might add... but for now i need the apple as it has the trading platform application i need for the stock market.

Now where were we???

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I like this pic i took of LB (non P4p) using the new lens however... very natural look about her.
                          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Aug. 02 2010,11:44) it should be noted across the road from Famous is a good little hamburger stand.
                            Great weiners too and a very nice lady runs the stand!!!!!    

OK, maybe not as a good as a Famous Sausage but sometimes splurge there despite the tourist pricing.  Sure it will become very popular with Famous patrons.

Other good nearby eats are a pork on stick cart for 5 baht a pop and an ice cream in a batter cart for 10 baht.

Comment

• (azza33 @ Aug. 02 2010,11:32) Kat is as padded as a bin at a patpong go-go bar.

Comment

• (azza33 @ Aug. 03 2010,02:44) it should be noted across the road from Famous is a good little hamburger stand.
                                Just the thing after a night on the sauce and a solid ST session  
                                I eat there frequently...The Hot Dog Lady serves a very tasty grilled brat...and the grilled hotdogs ain't bad either...

But the one and only time I tried a hamburger I nearly barfed...Tasted like fried meat (rat) loaf to me...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X