Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things i thought i may mention as my trip is coming to an end...

Firstly my experience in Obsessions bar in Pattaya waqs much better this time than my 1st venture into the establishment. Perhaps as Pacman was my wingman, they left me alone a bit more than usual - im not sure the reason but it made for a much more relaxing time.

Secondly C & D is still the best bar in LOS by a mile... keep up the great job Jimbo

Thirdly, Famous bar is a great new venue and i hope the board members make the effort to support the place. Spread the word and deposit some baht. Whilst downstairs is small, the open air balcony is fantastic and the airconditioned pool room is a real plus - especially with a decent quality table - now if only the Thais new how to level the bloody things... there would be a miracle.

Lastly, I loved my room at Citin Loft - stayed one week there. My last night i stayed at the LK Metropole - nice enough place. But rooms are half the size of my CL pad.
    Now if only the beds from LK were moved to CL - it would be almost perfect to me.
    I know some people concerned about location, but the baht bus system is fantastic and there is no reason to concern oneself with finding the ideal spot.
    I took the chance to visit Pacmans pad at the Penthouse hotel. Whilst it was ok... its not the sort of room i could spend any extended time in. It'd be fun for a couple of nights... but i'd prefer the comfort, space and style of my CL room over a sex den anyday - but as Pac says... he loves the locaton.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Citin Lofts looks really good, but I am concerned with your comment about the bed. What is not so good about it? More to the point, is it like the Mosaik beds which are so hard as to make them unsleepable in? On your reply depends where I book for my September trip!

Comment

• (Rick Shaw @ Aug. 06 2010,18:28) Citin Lofts looks really good, but I am concerned with your comment about the bed. What is not so good about it? More to the point, is it like the Mosaik beds which are so hard as to make them unsleepable in? On your reply depends where I book for my September trip!
        The beds are fine mate... just not the quality of a really good bed... something i noticed that LK metropole had.

One point to note is the pool at CL is small and located at front under cover... not the strongest feature i'm afraid. They are building a second tower and will have a rooftop bar and pool ... cant wait for it. (hopefully it will be ready for my xmas vacation )

Check if you are happy with the location also - you are on centre pattaya road near soi bukhao ... once you know the area is great to take the side streets to soi 6 and you can walk easily down soi bukhao to pook swan or take the baht bus if you are lazy like me

As for Famous bar, take the baht bus straight down soi bukhao and jump out near tukcom and wander through to soi VC...

If you wanna try CL, just book a few days online and if you like them & the location, book again via the website once you are there for the rest of your trip.

The rooms are miles better than most places, especially for the price.

Enjoy your holiday~~

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ... on the way home.... and finally the top of Australia
          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Elvis was recently spotted in Pattaya hunting ladyboys
              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• some more shots from Family bar in Naklua
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• 3's a crowd or is it?

Damn... looks to be an ugly chin job on beer  
                    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• For all the size queens out there... enjoy
                      Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Pattaya looking as good as it can....
                        Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Nutty... front & rear
                          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Oi... so sweet  
                            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Well folks... it's time to call it a day on the files... hope you enjoyed some of these pics as much as i did taking them

I'm tired and need a rest... happy trails folks
                              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• great photo of Pattaya Bay at night!

Full frontal Nutty not bad either.

Comment

Working...
                                X