• Show
Clear All

• Couple of old mobile phone pics from Pook, soi 6  
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Apr. 30 2010,06:23) azza very nice sir

sonya is looking so much better then when i was their.

she is one beautiful goddess.

i hope she can stay on the top of her game,
      she really puts the girls to shame at soi croc.

very nice report    
      Sorry guys, Sonya has fucked up again. I last saw her in soi croc about 2 weeks ago, then pouf...gone. I don't know where. Hopefully back to mama to get dried out.
      I dare say she'll turn up again somewhere, but it won't be at C & Ds.

Apologies that its taken me so long to get to find your thread Azza.

See you soon.
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• I was enjoying this update until I saw that. Sad news jim......
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 29 2010,21:09) Sorry guys, Sonya has fucked up again. I last saw her in soi croc about 2 weeks ago, then pouf...gone. I don't know where. Hopefully back to mama to get dried out.
          I dare say she'll turn up again somewhere, but it won't be at C & Ds.

Apologies that its taken me so long to get to find your thread Azza.

See you soon.
          See you in about 8 weeks Jimbo

As for Sonya... i promised her i'd keep my mouth shut.

None of this comes as a surprise to me.

And if she does what she said she was thinking about, then we may never see her again in the scene.

I'm skeptical but I hope that it's the case - she needs to straighten her life out!

Only time will tell... and without saying much more... this departure may not have been as spontaneous as it appears.

Best of luck to her , wherever she is now.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Well lads i'm back in BKK for a night on route to the phils for a 4 day fun fest in the decrepid city known as AC - I've given cebupacific one last chance to redeem themselves (the truth is they had 6000 peso of my cash so i had to use them).

The good news is i think the mojo is back
            Only time will tell....

I decided to get an early one in tonight with Beer from guess bar.
            9:30pm i was the only client there... I was wanting to barfine Ink but it appears she has gone back to nakon nowhere

I'll venture back to nep soon for further enquiries
            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I first met beer back in the original guess bar location and finally got around to bring her back.
              Apparently she has been doing stints in Singapore chasing the $$ .. good luck to her
              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ...make me ever thirsty, see that kind of Beer..........
                xxx

Comment

• Yes i bet you would love to drink it all night Juri

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• After being stuck at BKK for 5 hours during the typhoon that hit philipines i finally arrived after an enjoyably turbulent flight into Angeles city.
                    I did my homework this time and arranged to meet a few ladies.
                    First night acquaintence was a very likeable young lady indeed
                    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• She has an amazing ass    
                        Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Jul. 15 2010,12:03) She has an amazing ass    
                            Indeed she does.  Great photos Azza!
                            My interest in the Philippines is growing daily  

(btw, what's her name?)

Comment

• I decided to leave her nameless and faceless as she has a BF

But if you are lucky enough to meet her, she is a great find - english is very good
                              and good company all around.

If you do your homework you can find her - i hooked up with her off a camsite & no need to pay for pvt or anything else, just ask & ye shall receive

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Hi gents, just thought i'd share with you an interesting evening as i sit here alone in my loom
                                at 1am in the morning.

I spent a really good evening with two phils ladyboys here in angeles city.
                                We went to a place called Sally bar and spent about 4 hours drinking & talking.
                                It's the great thing about phils compared to los - the ladyboys can hold a conversation

All in all not a crazy evening, we consumed about 9 bottles of beer (500ml) and one margarita and
                                combination bbq platter of pork & chicken - i shouted the night - the total bills of $16 aussie.
                                It really is still a very cheap destination.

Now the point to the post was not the aforementioned bargain, but rather the fact that im here alone after spending 4 hours in the company of 2 pleasant ladies.
                                After returning to the hotel, my guest for the evening was refused entry due to a lack of photo id.
                                Whilst she was upset as she even had bank card, i just accepted the hotel as that is their policy.
                                I could have gone to a ST hotel, but id rather the security of my own hotel.
                                I later talked to reception and told her i had no issues with her and upstood the situation and all was kewl (lovely girl by the way - marriage material)
                                Out of nowhere she told me the hotel never used to demand photo id but previosuly they had serious issue when man brought back lady from bar, and she turned out to be underage.
                                Of course that's one thing, but the local police turned up after 30 mins & of course he had to pay his way out of the mess he was in

The poor bastard, but it just shows you - stick with hotels that enforce guest policy as you never know when you are being set up.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X