Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption is everywhere & if new members haven't got the message, remember the police are doing the same thing here in LOS. You simply cannot be too careful & must be wary of entrapment. I wonder what that cost the guy in Azza's story? Not cheap, that's for certain.

But what is cheap is the $16 spent on beer & food. That is way cheaper than LOS. I gathered the girls wanted similar money if not more than here. Though if a girl can't produce an ID card, it is academic what she charges.

I hope ya get laid soon Azza...               that'll teach ya for not coming to Pattaya instead...        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Oh no issues here Pac... im spending my time relaxing and feeling pretty happy.
      Remember this is my bonus trip .... the main one starts 24th of July

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Jul. 12 2010,22:46) ... I was wanting to barfine Ink but it appears she has gone back to nakon nowhere  
        You missed her by 2 days Azza - she's now back from rice farming (a little more tanned, and looking hot)
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

• Great news TT and apprecriate the update.

Ill be back in BKK early August, so i'll get another chance then

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Went back to the GG last nite

I tell you if more girls in the west were like filipino ladies then maybe i could make the transition 100% back to normality.

40kg is a good weight

1000 peso ($25 aud) barfine 50/50 split to lady & then tip up to you -- pretty good deal anyway you look at it. She stayed all night, so i tipped her 1000 extra, way more than i need to (300-600) is fine but i figure that little extra brings a lot more hapiness to her life than mine.

Rather odd thing in bars here in AC, they actually have cherry girls working in them (virigins). I dont know what the goes is here, but they are not available for the usual barfine. Perhaps they are reserved for big paying customers?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I keep finding myself looking at this...
              Attached Files

Comment

• She is due to come around my loom 7pm.... so i'll be doing the same

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Azza....sorry we didn't hook up in AC, but that's another story that I explain in a short TR in a few days....Hope you enjoyed AC, but I found it far from LOS and Pattaya quality....

Comment

• (Hawkeye @ Jul. 17 2010,20:43) Azza....sorry we didn't hook up in AC, but that's another story that I explain in a short TR in a few days....Hope you enjoyed AC, but I found it far from LOS and Pattaya quality....
                    No worries mate - and its a fair call on the talent here too. (diamond in the rough type of thing)

AC is hard to find them - i was just lucky to catch a nice one via the web

Its GG heaven here tho... i really like some of the ladies here... i was watching an 18yr cherry girl at angel witch before... in short... fucking sensational

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Here the face to the ass given Hawkeye also posted Mae
                      Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Decided to add some pics from around town in Angeles city for a change...
                        Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment