Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• May has a nice body, but is very passive, so dont expect her to use her equipment
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I spent a really good evening with two phils ladyboys here in angeles city.
                  We went to a place called Sally bar and spent about 4 hours drinking & talking.

Where is Sallys Bar?

There are a few areas of AC that make Soi 6 Pattaya at 2am look like the safest, calmest place on earth!

1000 peso ($25 aud) barfine 50/50 split to lady & then tip up to you -- pretty good deal anyway you look at it. She stayed all night, so i tipped her 1000 extra, way more than i need to (300-600) is fine but i figure that little extra brings a lot more hapiness to her life than mine.

Many customers will tip nothing because they argue that the girl gets half of the barfine

1000 peso tip and you will have a friend for life!!

Rather odd thing in bars here in AC, they actually have cherry girls working in them (virigins). I dont know what the goes is here, but they are not available for the usual barfine. Perhaps they are reserved for big paying customers?
                  Many (most?) foreign companies based in the Philippines are from Taiwan or Japan, so you will see tons of Japanese/Taiwanese restaurants around AC and Manila. Those guys love the cherry girl thing, and they have the bigger bucks, so that is who it is aimed at.

Is it true or not? Are they really cherry girls? Dunno, but I have asked many, many times in many different bars - the girls and the mamasans - and they always point to their ID card that they wear around their neck, and say "see, it says so here, we go doctor every 2 weeks for check up".

A very, very consistent response. So, they are either all really, really good actors and liars, or maybe there is some truth in it??
                  Mister Arse

Comment

• Wow Ning is so hot hopefully my 1st BF in Phuket for LT
                    I luv ladyboys

Comment

• (azza33 @ Apr. 30 2010,00:38) The trip started like all other... excitement, expectations...hunger, however by the end... i was just sick and tired of the scene, the dull conversation, the 'buy me drink' after 2 mins of pathetic attempts to interest me. There is nothing real here for me just now... the excitement has been extinguished for now.
                      It becomes nothing more than a process -  wake up, pass the time, go to bar, buy drinks that you really didn't want or need, barfine cos well thats what you are here to do..... Have you ever sat at the bar, looked at a room full of beautiful ladies & not felt the urge to want to speak to any of them....thats how i end up sometimes...because its just going to go down the same monotenous path.

I hurt a GG friend i had from prior visits when i discarded her for the artificial scene we all emerse ourselves in the p4p scene - only to realise later that what she offered was far better than the fantasy world of each fleeting visit.
                      Azza,

Sorry to be so slow on the uptake as I have only just read (oggled at?) your report.

I completely agree with the above. P4P is shallow; a relationship is soooo much more rewarding, and to hell with the consequences. But each to his own I suppose....

Good luck later this month. Sorry I'll miss you in Pattaya.

Richard.

Comment

• Stewart, sally bar is actually a karoke place with bbq out front and drinking.
                        It's not a club in fields ave, you need to take a trike to get there.
                        sorry but i dont know the name of area that its in

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• sometimes when you cant make a choice - just go with the flow  

Ning & Kwang from C & D
                          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• here you go batman .. another cute one of OH
                            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• another C & D newbie - sans english however
                              Attached Files