Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's interesting the ezflip , rick shaw & myself all experience similar feelings here... perhaps there are many others but given the closed nature of the forum these days i suspect the issue will not get that much attention.

I do have a ladyboy in Pattaya i feel comfortable spending time with... oddly enough she is a sponsored ladyboy but does enjoy seeing other people
    It feels great spending longer periods with her, the only issue being her limited English skills... other than that she would be ideal.

I saw her on this trip but only spent 1 day in Pattaya with her.
    I guess the "peak of anticipation" is when i land in LOS and my desire to monger is highest in the first couple of days.

Perhaps knowing this, i should really, arrange my holidays around this and do what needs to be done, then contact my "special friend" and just settle down for the rest of the trip.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ May 01 2010,10:39)
      (Bumblebee @ May 01 2010,05:15)   Sensational selection of photos there Azza, thanks for sharing with us all.  
      Thanks BB

And you must be an awesome presence as one of the girls in soi croc... postie who has a lot of silicon (mmm that narrows it down   ) and has been in LB-69 and some of your photos... decided to drop your name and show photos from her phone  
      Ahh yes, that must have been Shar, great girl, hides her years well. Cheers.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (azza33 @ May 02 2010,08:13) It's interesting the ezflip , rick shaw & myself all experience similar feelings here... perhaps there are many others but given the closed nature of the forum these days i suspect the issue will not get that much attention.

I do have a ladyboy in Pattaya i feel comfortable spending time with... oddly enough she is a sponsored ladyboy but does enjoy seeing other people
        It feels great spending longer periods with her, the only issue being her limited English skills... other than that she would be ideal.

I saw her on this trip but only spent 1 day in Pattaya with her.
        I guess the "peak of anticipation" is when i land in LOS and my desire to monger is highest in the first couple of days.

Perhaps knowing this, i should really, arrange my holidays around this and do what needs to be done, then contact my "special friend" and just settle down for the rest of the trip.  
        I was getting the same way, hating myself for getting out of bed later every day with a hangover, skid marked sheets and dirty plates around the room. The smile from the cleaning girls that I once believed friendly seemed more condecending. Feeling sorry for the girls, seeing them as more human and less robotic, and discovering that most ladyboys are hopeless romantics who have had that knocked out of them on the hard streets.

So I went looking for someone to settle with. (pardon the grammar.)

The problem may not be with ladyboys Azza, perhaps you are just a gentle soul. And that is a fine thing.

There are those who are happy to monger all day every day and never blink an eye at it and more power to them, but just because it works for them it might not work for you.

Others may become jaded.

If you find one you like next time why not chill out with her and maybe do a bit of travelling around LOS with her. it might be just what you need.

Cheers,

JF
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• I hear you azza. I don't do the bars full on these days. It's nice to have a regular, providing that regular is 'nice'. Sometimes their sleeping habits become a drag though, like when you feel guilty opening the curtains at 4 in the afternoon FFS  

I like to occasionally catch up with some BMs for a few quiet ones with the occasional stop at Cascades or Obsessions. Surprising how some sweet little thing can pop into view and change the course of the evening though   (Although if you're looking for the GFE rather than the rampant sex, it can be abit hit or miss ). Then there's the 'accidental' BF at Guess around closing time  

Maybe Phuket is different as it's more concentrated ? Anyway maybe a bit of down time will recharge your batteries  

As for Sonya, she looks hot in those pics. In Dave's 'au naturel' snaps she looks just plain gorgeous    Maybe he has a way of bringing out the innocence within    

Thanks again for a great ride  
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Great pics Azza, apologies for not commenting earlier.
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (azza33 @ May 01 2010,20:13) It's interesting the ezflip , rick shaw & myself all experience similar feelings here...
              Never been called the ezflip before. To quote Douglas Adam's Zaphod Beeblebrox

"No darling. I'm not THE Zaphod Beeblebrox. Just A Zaphod Beeblebrox. I come in six packs now. Or didn't you hear?"

Kidding aside. This whole thing about being blasé with life in LOS, I would not worry about it too much. Find yourself a good girl (by your standards) and try a long LT. You got one real advantage - your still young (ish).

You can still go back to your old ways if things don't work out. And as you know, even if it that happens in a few years from now, the LB's will still find you 'handsome man'.
              "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

• Great pics, great thread, and now the unexpected deep philosophical shift. Love it, that's what makes spending an entire morning reading the threads such a joy.

I don't have the experience to comment on the ennui but would love to see how this is resolved (or not) over the life of this thread.

By the way, your pics have nearly convinced me I have to make a side trip back to Phuket on my next excursion. I spent a few enjoyable nights in C&D in 2009, but wasn't able to hook up with either Sonya or Bombay at that time (Sonya was on exile due to her misbehaving/substance problems). With the amazing photos I'm 85% convinced I need to carve some time out of the next trip.

Maybe I'll do BKK to Pattaya, then back to BKK and flight to Phuket, then back to BKK for a couple nights before flying home.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• DT,

As mentioned you have an open invitation to join us for 3 days in Phuket (July 01,02,03) and partake in the delights. Come on!!!! Take a week and lets do 3 days of Phuket and 3 in Pattaya. That leaves you the weekends to travel to and from.

I'll buy you a drink, and pay your first BF!!! Up2u

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 02 2010,06:54) As for Sonya, she looks hot in those pics. In Dave's 'au naturel' snaps she looks just plain gorgeous    Maybe he has a way of bringing out the innocence within    
                    Well just for you, heres a few more

Sonya
                    Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ May 02 2010,21:37) Great pics Azza, apologies for not commenting earlier.
                      Cheers ivor

btw I'm still dumbfounded why are paths have not crossed at c & d on all my visits!

Then again maybe you were there & I didn't realize.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ May 03 2010,05:20) Well just for you, heres a few more  

Sonya  
                        Cheers mate
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• azza33, thanks for sharing some great photos of your latest trip! Glad you remembered to include Donna for us minority postop lovers!

It's good to see Sonya is looking better nowadays, and hopefully she can stay away from the bad influences.

Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your trip as much as past visits. I tend to agree with ezflip. The routine of going to the bars and doing the routine "dance" with an lb who gets your attention can lose it's lustre at times. I know I am happier now I have a regular lb. If you do meet one that you can "click" with, it may prove a better experience at least for a while. However, there are risks involved too.

Once again for sharing!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• nearly forgot i had the ones of Vee little sis  

Was it wrong to have shagged both of them?
                            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Phillipines LB i met in Cebu
                              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report