Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The frontal is good, where's the rear shot? Azza mentions front & rear so I guess it is still coming.

It was good to catch up again Azza. It doesn't seem that long ago when I introduced myself to you at La Bamba.

I have made a few good friends over the years in that bar. There's you, that other bloke I have never seen since...   another guy who doesn't answer my calls...      

Yes, many fine fellows, no wonder I have such a busy social calendar...      

Whatcha doin' tomorrow night Azza? I might fly to Melbourne...        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Thanks Azza. All round an enjoyable report.

Comment

• (pacman @ Aug. 07 2010,14:07) The frontal is good, where's the rear shot? Azza mentions front & rear so I guess it is still coming.
        See post 286

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Aug. 07 2010,11:53) great photo of Pattaya Bay at night!    
          thanks PD

One day i'm gonna get of my lazy & use a tripod and lower the ISO to remove the grain from the images. Pattaya is quite a pretty spot to take night photos.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Just 25 days and  im back in los  

Its only been four months but it seems an eternity!

Ive purchased a couple of new lenses for my cam and I'm looking forward to taking lots of new pics  

stay tuned folks... If you enjoyed the previous shots...it only going to get better

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Thank You azza, I enjoyed that documentary of your travels and memoirs  

Comment

• Xmas 2010 ... spent most of the evening with a mate at GG bars in NEP.
                NEP was fairly quiet compared to other times, but still plenty of fun to be had and lots of nice LB hanging out front of NEP for easy pickings early in the evening.. no need to wait until the early morning meat market if you you want to avoid a BF or the hassle of the gogo clubs upstairs.
                After sending my friend home to the wife... poor bastard... i headed down to guess... a few ladies and clients about there... but not booming to say the least.
                I met Cream who i decided should see my loom..
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ..good start to your trip Azza, Cream looks like the type I would pick out, all natural & no makeup.. hope she's there when i make my visit.. do u have a guesstimate of how many LBs  were working at Guess when u were there, & when will you be in Phuket again?
                  .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Sweet pics...

Welcome to the land of LB smiles, azza!

Keep them pics coming!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (anicon @ Dec. 27 2010,05:02) ..good start to your trip Azza, Cream looks like the type I would pick out, all natural & no makeup.. hope she's there when i make my visit.. do u have a guesstimate of how many LBs  were working at Guess when u were there, & when will you be in Phuket again?
                      Not sure how many ladies at guess bar (6-10 maybe when i was there)... enough i think to have adequate choice.
                      Deer is still there.. chatted to her last night for a while.. she is sweetest but naugiest.. gives me a lot of laughs.

I liked Obsessions last night... was relatively hassle free and enough eye candy to keep me amused.

Dropped by Dtom/ohm at temptations... was "tempted" but decided a chat was best... Eats(ex guess) is there still if you are a fan

And Cream is very natural... little makeup only and kinda sexy in her own way.
                      Great little ass too

But my nod went to cascade 115... Bar... one of the Japan style ladies there... met her outfront around 2:30am after spending about 4hrs barhopping around nana and decided might as well.. turned out to be good choice... we got on really well. I wont post pics as i got the impression she would rather not have them displayed

Time to head to Pattaya now...

ps. Im off to Phuket on the 31st for a few nights... lots more pics then i think as the place is less camera shy!!! C & D should be fun for NYE

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Nice start azza
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 27 2010,05:08) Sweet pics...

Welcome to the land of LB smiles, azza!

Keep them pics coming!

So far so good

... and will be posting lots of for sure

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Ice.. lovely massage lb advised by PD  
                            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment