X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azza,

Glad your up and running now....I'm just fishishing my last few days in Pattaya so I'll look forward to your updates.....Based on your recommendation on my last trip I thought I'd give Ice another try....Her English is better and looking even better.....more on my TR......Hawk
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Hawkeye @ Oct. 12 2011,23:47) Ice....Her English is better and looking even better.....
      Hair looks darker...

But still same same pumpui...

Comment

• Go get E'm Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Inspect the merchandise before purchasing... always...
          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I do like the Cebu girls...
            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• But you can never go past the ass of a fine 18yr old college ladyboy who needs to fund her tuition...
              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Micky from KC3... nice girl .. shame about Patpong.
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Suay mak mak...

Very nice thanks Azza, she looks very classy. A Uni student by any chance?

And what superb nipples, a shame she appears to have had several goes with the implants. That scar has been re-opened at some point. I wonder if she was trading up or down?
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Nice Azza, i aint been down Patpong for two months and was thinking of heading down there tonight with a Postie gF of mine who lives in BKK now, i think she wants to go King Korner bar. I think ill miss yr trip to BKK as im heading out of here tomorrow morning

keep up the good work and hope to see you at Xmas if your around

Comment

• (pacman @ Oct. 19 2011,16:56)       Suay mak mak...        

Very nice thanks Azza, she looks very classy. A Uni student by any chance?

And what superb nipples, a shame she appears to have had several goes with the implants. That scar has been re-opened at some point. I wonder if she was trading up or down?
                      Howdy Paccy

Mickey is not a student, although i suspect she could if she wanted. English is sound and has been in industry for aboput 6 months.
                      Quality girl, and as u say suay mak mak
                      Body is amazingly soft too..yummmm

If i was going back to BKK, i'd definitely go back to see her.

As for KC3, my 1st attempt to go in was a failure. Music was so loud i could not hear and was actually hurting my ears... i had to walk out... after they gave me a highly suspect 500 baht note without that metal strip as part of the change. I did offload it at kings corner.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 19 2011,23:53) Nice Azza, i aint been down Patpong for two months and was thinking of heading down there tonight with a Postie gF of mine who lives in BKK now, i think she wants to go King Korner bar. I think ill miss yr trip to BKK as im heading out of here tomorrow morning

keep up the good work and hope to see you at Xmas if your around
                        Hi TC, hope u had a good trip.
                        I was considering xmas trip but looks like i'll be staying home this year...

Will be back in April for songkran but i think i may be spending more time in Phillipines. Those GG's and occaisional LB over there are

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Oct. 25 2011,14:30) Mickey...... Quality girl, and as u say suay mak mak
                          Body is amazingly soft too..yummmm
                          I have good memories of the famous Mickey from Nana, now another Mickey to look forward to...

If i was going back to BKK, i'd definitely go back to see her.
                          Understandably. Mad if you didn't.

As for KC3, my 1st attempt to go in was a failure. Music was so loud i could not hear and was actually hurting my ears... i had to walk out...
                          I do the same. Nothing worse & the silly thing is, the Thais believe this is what we want.

after they gave me a highly suspect 500 baht note without that metal strip as part of the change. I did offload it at kings corner.
                          I remember when Italy was completely awash in counterfeit money before the Euro was introduced. The Italians got offended if you didn't take it (once you learnt how to recognise it) & then they would turn around & refuse it to accept it themselves. And there was no way of getting away from it, it was everywhere.

I am sorry to hear dodgy notes are in circulation in LOS. And we all know who is going to be targeted with them, farangs! If the Thai mafia are into this racket, the country will suffer as a result.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Last preview before i return home and post a report...

Namcha looking sexy at C & D
                            Local anteater spotted
                            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Mickey from KC3 - the full shoot - enjoy
                                Attached Files