Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,08:18) Yes he proved us wrong Tally, he wasn't all talk like our boy "Bitter Lemon"  

I recall you Lemon, boasting how you nailed Ae bareback, cumming in her mouth and I couldn't have her blah blah.  

Its funny when I look at all my detractors.....I'm quite happy to be on the opposite side of them.  You will never hear someone talk about having beers with Lemontree or Paradise Juggler, Max Headroom etc....You still have each other on the internet.
    I never mentioned something about cumming in her mouth.  So where do you get that?  If you cite me, please do it correctly.

You use the word "detractors", I didn't know you were such a sensitive guy.  Did I hurt you, sorry then...  

About drinking beer, well I don't , I'm in good shape.  I don't have a beer belly like you.  Consider trimming also.

I made a step in the right direction.  But it seems like you prefer to stay on the warpath, well that's your choice.  Meanwhile I move on with my life, seems like you are the one who is still bitter.    

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,10:09)

You want to be in that company?  Do you know what etc..  means?
      Nope, if I would be in that company I would probably be the first you would name
      No I was referring to a very prominent poster who deserves to be called by his name and not be under the etc. section.
      I believe he is a fellow countryman of yours and he is ardent follower of Ivorbiggun and Farangbah...
      Need more hints?
      Back to the topic - a pity indeed that Ae is away now. I was so much looking forward to sample her before my departure.
      Counting down...29 to go!
      Lost in Space!

Comment

You said you were going in August? what happened to that. didn't you go in May but came up empty? Thats like going to the grocery store and just having a look. I doubt Lemon or Parasite Juggler would let you go with Ae even if she was there.

Lemontree -I never mentioned something about cumming in her mouth. So where do you get that? If you cite me, please do it correctly. About drinking beer, well I don't , I'm in good shape. I don't have a beer belly like you. Consider trimming also. I made a step in the right direction
        Oh, your probably right about not mentioning cumming in her mouth. Boasting about barebacking her is so much classier. Some of you wankers are blurring together with your absurd statements. You have to admit it does fit your profile. We ought to import some of your posts about Ae over here just for shits and giggles.

You don't drink? Damn their goes your excuse for posting some of the crap you used to post. Glad you made a step in the right direction, no need to be an asshole all your life. as far as my trimming habits, I didn't know you were looking so close at my bits. That pubic hair preference pole was on the ladyboy not the board members.

Heres to your new direction!

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,14:41) You said you were going in August? what happened to that.  didn't you go in May but came up empty?
          You haven't completly caught up yet with reading have you BH?

I was going to go in August with a friend who is quite familiar with Ae (to put it mildly). He changed his travel plans.
          In May I went for business and was quite busy. Ae and Bombay were not available and it was raining cats and dogs instead of ladymen.
          Had to go straight to Soi 6 when I came back to Pattaya -at least we have a lot of daytime oppotunities here...)

Then September came and I had other commitments (a.o. visitng BM's), October I will be travelling upcountry so the first possibility would be November. On top of that the proposed land deal went sour so the trip is not that justifiable expenses wise.
          Back to the topic: my new favourite is actually that little Beer -she is sooo cute.

MB
          PS When is your next visit?
          Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Oct. 01 2009,14:55) MB
            PS When is your next visit?
            First he needs to find a job!

Comment

Raining? Buy a stinking umbrella. You let a little rain stop you from Ae and Bombay? A ladyboy can tough out the rain but you can't? You got it want it.

I can't reveal my next visit as my security detail is worried about Parasite Jackass and the infamous ladyboy posse. I wonder who that angry mob is?

Hey here is a good one. I was reading back through the lbs of Phuket thread and found Parasite made a proud announcement about Mints return to Phuket. Quite funny after he posted this no one acknowledge it or paid a lick of attention to him. Like he had the inside track or something. Anyway, I checked the date he posted this and it was a day after I started a thread about Mints return on another forum.

He basically confirmed he saw my post when I spotted another post later talking about me spreading my diaria over that other forum as well. What a twat! He puts all the forum twats to shame. I'm sorry I can't just ignore this guy like our Phuket moderator so happily does. It pisses me off that the mod for Phuket forum gave me more grief about Miss Patong contest than he has ever given a guy who has done nothing but try to trash the two mega threads, that were maintained by VIP's and pinned from the inception of Phuket forum. Its laughable now, except for the fact that it clearly pissed off two of the forums biggest contributors and could have been prevented. Oh well what can ya do?

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,17:33) Raining? Buy a stinking umbrella. You let a little rain stop you from Ae and Bombay? A ladyboy can tough out the rain but you can't? You got it want it.

I can't reveal my next visit as my security detail is worried about Parasite Jackass and the infamous ladyboy posse. I wonder who that angry mob is?

Hey here is a good one. I was reading back through the lbs of Phuket thread and found Parasite made a proud announcement about Mints return to Phuket. Quite funny after he posted this no one acknowledge it or paid a lick of attention to him.  Like he had the inside track or something. Anyway, I checked the date he posted this and it was a day after I started a thread about Mints return on another forum.  

He basically confirmed he saw my post when I spotted another post later talking about me spreading my diaria over that other forum as well.  What a twat! He puts all the forum twats to shame. I'm sorry I can't just ignore this guy like our Phuket moderator so happily does. It pisses me off that the mod for Phuket forum gave me more grief about Miss Patong contest than he has ever given a guy who has done nothing but try to trash the two mega threads, that were maintained by VIP's and pinned from the inception of Phuket forum. Its laughable now, except for the fact that it clearly pissed off two of the forums biggest contributors and could have been prevented. Oh well what can ya do?

What a Booooooooooooooooooooooaring poster. Get yourself a life.

Comment

Ah yes, welcome to the forum and thank you for the valuable contribution. What courage you have to post such an intelligent offering. Clever use of the alpahabet I might add. You couldn't answer a poll or or ask where to find Mint? Tell me was it worth your time to register a new identity to take a shot at me?

Will the next idiot please come forward....oh sorry we've hit the 2% quota again.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,22:45) Ah yes, welcome to the forum and thank you for the valuable contribution. What courage you have to post such an intelligent offering. Clever use of the alpahabet I might add. You couldn't answer a poll or or ask where to find Mint?  Tell me was it worth your time to register a new identity to take a shot at me?

Will the next idiot please come forward....oh sorry we've hit the 2% quota again.
                    Come on guys...this forum is for people to have fun...not to insult people...

Comment

Case in point.

Comment

Boarhog you must be a lonely and bitter man, the way you express yourself!

Get a gob, try to get your life under control and try not to act as a total idiot.

This is a good forum with good information, even if I dont agree with every post here! But I dont have to, right?
                        This forum lives from discussions and not from obeying other peoples ideas!

It looks like as you where away (what I have seen) this was a better place then after the negative, addicted person you are came back.

Paradise Juggler wrote you are addicted with Ae and the idea of being with her :-) Looks like you are back on track! Do you want her number to stalk her in real life too? I am sure we can organize this for you.

Comment

Its almost like a new computer virus hitting the forum with these guys with less than 5 posts coming out of new registrations to take on such complex issues in their first posts. Oh wait you have been around for a long time, you just now felt passionate enough to post something. *

Your quoting Parasite Juggler as someone credable? You beauty. *Pull your head in mate!

Oh you have her number! Oh! oh! oh! can you give it to me. Please please.

Let me guess you have been with her and she would never go with a guy like me. Although she is happy to let you bareback her and come in her mouth. Hmmm, 5 posts and all Ae related? Who is obsessed with who? and who is the stalking who? I find it hard to believe there are several like you out there so I can only deduct you just one of the original idiots under your July registration username. *

Herb, Clean-up Phuket threads, and could we get a price check...are the idiots still a dime a dozen?

Lets take a look who you have attacked now: Me and Jimbo. Two guys who post a lot of photos and promote Phuket and Ae. Lets now look at the company you are in: Parasite Jackass, Lemontree, Soi Ladyboy, max headroom, The legendary Beefy who once registered 30 usernames on a saturday afternoon. Who did I leave out, many are soon forgotten when they are just a vapor in the first place.

Comment

some of us still enjoy your posts BH....probably by replying or taking the bait to some of these posts you are adding to their satisfaction...anzacs have a tougher skin...grin and bear it....
                            Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

No worries, how can ya take anything to heart coming from a username that has les than 10 posts? This guy has more posts deleted than he does still on the board.

This guy thinks he's Ae's night in shinning armour. Perhaps its her sponsor that got pissed when these hot shots were posted. Then it just might be another cyber warrior hiding his stupid idelogy under a new username because if they cam eout under their original username they would lose face with anyone who actually met them.

More than anything I want to see BM protected against these new sign ups that just come on to sledge while offering nothing constructive.

Cheers Jaypee
                              Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Can we get more pics fo Ae and C?

They are two of the special beauties from C & D's and seeing more of them will negate some of the negative bullshit I've had to read to get here.

How did they perform yachtmasterjohn? I've read previously that C is a dud in bed but she sure looks pretty. Keen to know as I'll be at ground zero in December.
                                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                                X