Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dutch butterfly View Post
    ladyboy's at the butterfly cafe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79668[/ATTACH]
    Originally posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Whenever I've been in The Butterfly Cafe, the owner, Sarah, has been away.

I've only ever been successful once (over many visits) of meeting someone in The Butterfly Cafe - My poor timing , I guess.

I have been successful at Mae Kwang's River Bar Thai Bar, which is across the river and a block or two down. (You can get directions from someone in The Butterfly Bar).

Within this Forum there is a pretty comprehensive list of Sources in Amsterdam at:

OUTSIDE Thailand Travel Information » Amsterdam... UPDATED Nov 08

Bottom of the Pinned Section on the first page.

Direct Link to Travel Info on Amsterdam TS Scene

[And I have inserted a link in the Thailand Travel Information » Amsterdam Section over to the beginning of this Post]
    I was just in Amsterdam this weekend. The Butterfly bar has been closed for a while but I met the owner who i believe is the LB in the Orange dress here. I also ran into this one in the white bra as well.

Hung out at the Mekong River Bar which had a number of Ladyboys at it.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Good reporting Crag! One has to wonder how Thai lbs end up in Amsterdam, working on a long term basis.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Good reporting Crag! One has to wonder how Thai lbs end up in Amsterdam, working on a long term basis.
        Many of them seem to have steady boyfriends, not sure if they all are working.
        The Euro Zone is probably the easiest developed countries that Thais can get into.
        My GF was able to get a visa to France but she preferred to live in Amsterdam while fulfilling her French resident requirements to get a passport. It seems that Europe is where most of the Thai LBs end up working or not just because there is a community there. Plus there is good working conditions as Amsterdam is a top party tourism location. There is also a large number of Thai restaurants and there used to be many Thai bars. Mekhong River Bar appears to be the only real Thai bar left in Amsterdam.

I went out for a birthday dinner with many of the Amsterdam LBs my last night. Definitely some faces I recognize from Thailand.

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
          I went out for a birthday dinner with many of the Amsterdam LBs my last night.
          Nice pics Crag, thanks for sharing.

Must have been a good night to be the only guy out with this bevy of beauties.
          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Originally posted by andre459 View Post
            Nice pics Crag, thanks for sharing.

Must have been a good night to be the only guy out with this bevy of beauties.
            All the other boyfriends were talking in Dutch at the next table but I arrived late and there was no room at their table.
            So I got to sit with the LBs and listen to them cackle like hens in Thai.

I have much experience being alone with large groups of ladyboys, it's not always what you hope it could be.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I didn't know queens day has ladyboys
              http://www.nikkiladyboys.com
              http://www.latinatranny.net
              SheLesbianPOV

Comment

Where to meet in Holland

Love to get some info on where to find and meet Ladyboys living in The Netherlands

Comment

lovely dinner

Comment

Working...
                  X