X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so happy for you...    

(In my next life, I am coming back as Juri   )
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 18 2009,13:06)
      (bumblebee @ Oct. 18 2009,12:48) "you not go with me coz I am beautiful, you like monkey girl"
      Don't you just love a modest girl?      

It is almost enough to make you barfine the plainest girl in the bar & hand her 5000 baht in front of Lily just to give her a message.

What am I saying? At 1500 a ST, that would buy her 3 times & still have enough for drinks...      
      There is no way I'd hand any amount of money to one lb with the idea of teaching another lb a lesson.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

As i mentioned in an earlier post about this girl, she was stuck beside me all night when Rosco introduced me to her in Blue Bar back in July/August. Yes, she'd pretty enough but she did nothing for me (I just didn't think she was sexy enough), which left Rosco a little bemused that I didn't want to take her.

There were a couple of other girls in there who were wild and sexy and, well, most of the time that's just what i am looking for when in Pattaya

Still, no doubting she's cute

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 17 2009,13:30) I am predicting that this girl is going to be RED HOT this coming year in Pattaya.    Just a gut feeling
          100%

If femboy superstar Malt was a ladyboy..........this is what she'd look like.

Comment

sexy eyes ... naah.. Palm has her beat by a long shot in that category..  and I agree with Grinder, this one wouldn't do much for me if I was there looking for sex, but that's just my opinion for what it's worth ..    

... Palm's sexy eyes!  
            Attached Files
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 22 2009,01:41) If *femboy* superstar Malt was a ladyboy..........
              That there's one generous adjective, brother.  

Here's to hoping your scenario never happens . . .

. . . can't . . .    

. . . grab . . .      hold . . .

sliding . . .              

. . . further . . .                    down . . .

slope . . .

too . . .

slippery . . .

Comment

(Grinder @ Oct. 20 2009,17:18) but she did nothing for me (I just didn't think she was sexy enough), which left Rosco a little bemused that I didn't want to take her.
                Well  , exactly........Im continually amazed to find that when a BM  shows  me a thing he is horned in on and assumes Im going to be roasted  by her too, I never am.

Natural selection ,great isnt it, a really great  part of this ever revealing mystery game of life that we find ourselves starring in

And keeps us from fighting over the same sweet ass too

Comment

Working...
                X