Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya can get it real cheap here bootleg in Indonesia. Are you in Thailand? I would assume it's the same there.

I would also recommend you take a quick course if you are serious. Just get some kid to steer you through the basics. That's when the 18 hour junkie marathon stretches begin and you really start to learn. Be warned though, Photoshop is a potentially highly addictive wormhole.

On another note, striking the precise balance between factual veracity and poetic seduction is always a line one has to negotiate with cognizance. While one should obviously not go making willies double size (quite easy), I also have no idea why many web sites can't seem to be bothered to clean up herpes lesions, unsightly fungal blotches and calves covered in mosquito bite scars. All are very easy to remove in a few motions and the general spankability of the photograph is often multiplied by ten as a result.
    In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

god I hate those herpes lesions

Comment

Me love the Mehkong Lek.....

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Interesting story about the postie who is posted above. She looks like a real cutie but appearances can be deceiving. I think it was my first night in Patong and I was looking for someone else but then this one latched onto me. She was all friendly, and to my understanding, a LB like all the others at the bar.
          She asked me to go for a ST, and I thought €œwhy the fuck not€, and off we went back to her room. When we got there she demanded the money up front (1000). I told her that I never do that and that it was either I pay afterwards or I go. She then informed that she €œknew people€ and that if I tried anything she€™d get me fucked up. She also told me that she could do €œcrazy things€ and that she€™s not the type of person to mess with.
          I should have left then. But I had already paid the BF and walked all the way to this room so I thought we€™ll just have a quicky and I€™ll fuck off straight away. So we get undressed and I become aware of the reason behind all the hostility. She wanted the money up front because she knew I was looking for a LB and she wasn€™t one.
          We fucked for about 5 mins before I finished up. To be honest I knew at that stage I should of left at the beginning and really wasn€™t enjoying fucking a postie. She could probably tell.
          When getting dressed she proceeded to tell me that I was a weirdo because I liked LB€™s and therefore I was gay. I€™m thinking, €œwell what does that make you?€. Anyway, I was polite, said nothing to offend and got on my way.
          A few days later I bumped into her again when visiting Soi Crocodile and she proceed to tell me that I was gay and began hanging shit on me again. I thanked her for letting me fuck her up the arse so I could finish and made my way to C & D€™s.
          The end.
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Yep, Lela is a nasty bit of work now. she does "know" people - all the police know her (as a nutter), and i suspect she's currently serving time at His Majesty's Pleasure!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Working...
            X