Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• todays cissy might be a tranny. I thinks cissys are under 21 and trannies are over. I just made that rule up on the spot
    06491.jpg

from Colorado and is called Kirt and describes himself as a femboy

wow .. nice eh
    07605.jpg

Comment

• lovely!- where did you find Kirt? Katie is 22 by the way, definitely a cissy!
      a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• 18 year old this one from USA.. hopefully loads more for this one soon
        Attached Files

Comment

• Yes, "loads" more TC...

Comment

• This one looks nice... on the left hand side..from the USA. More later but no perv stuff from this one . Only straight pics

another

Third pic .. on the right in this shot

maybe a cissyfemboy. he calls himself femboy Another term is milkboy from memory .. thats what those gay scoundrels call them.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Some artwork here from a femboy network group, sort of cissy i think.
              Maybe they are going to use this a trade mark ...
              88473.jpg

An arty pic from the same group. Also i dont think this new group is interested in fat miiddle aged drunks but face to face meets with other younger cissys.. of course you may be a 19 year old , slim, femme and beautifull

...but i doubt it
              88561.jpg

Another face from the new FB network... lives in South America i think.
              89151.jpg

A real cissyboy methinks
              96805.jpg

This nice'n was spotted some time back.. anyone know her . I think this shot is from Pattaya but not sure.
              96805.jpg

From China.. amazing how men can achieve the womanly shape , even if a bit of silicone is used at times. look at the waist on this TS. I dont hink this one takes hormones either ( she might actually be form Ch Mai but not sure)
              99293.jpg

Comment

• This is a rather famous pic, goes against Tomcat's theory but I think she's more of a cissyboy than a ladyboy/ shemale.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Wheres that pic from , who is it in the pic. btw ...any pics welcome in this thread. Maybe we should do a tranny thread... what about it

( i dont have any big theories these days Jake, what theory are you on about)

Comment

• femmboy or cissyboy?

02961.jpg

post-7-2-03775-S5000530.JPGpost-7-2-03775-S5000571.JPG

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 13 2010,08:33) Wheres that pic from , who is it in the pic. btw ...any pics welcome in this thread. Maybe we should do a tranny thread... what about it

( i dont have any big theories these days Jake, what theory are you on about)
                      Wikipedia under the term Transsexualism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism

Its been there since 2005. Your theory was under 21 TC. She looks over 21 but just so fits this thread.

And AB Namcha is femboyish in that pic. She may have changed recently but in that one definitely femboy.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Nice one Al De Bear 

I think maybe a ladyboy AL ... very nice. Is it one of your conquests?

Dont see many Thai cissys as it happens , most Thais are the real deal and dont pretend, they are the genuine third sex IMO. We need to see the underwear to make a Judgement anway

Comment

• Jake, i was just making it up as i went along.

The reason is that we were going to start another tranny thread and i thought we could split it that way into 21 and under for cissy and over that for tranny... or something like that.

I have some great tranny stuff ...

Comment

• yes she was a conquest and the next one beer.beer is now ladyboy with bolt on's. namcha is still no bolt on's.
                            Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Great body ... i think shes a Ladyboy though.

very nice though i must say. My sort of type , flat chest and medium / petite if you please.

Comment

• beer has a body that i love so much. i really had to check her body good. every inch.
                                Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X