• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Russian gets in Pattaya.. Juri has seen her

Nice legs eh... maybe a bit more tranny than cissy .. but still
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 09 2010,12:17) This Russian gets in Pattaya.. Juri has seen her

Nice legs eh... maybe a bit more tranny than cissy .. but still
      ..without a wig she (he) is a blond boy.......just about illusion...
      xxx

Comment

• How many Woman have legs like that.. not many im sure. Maybe she is to old for the cissy.

Just a Trannyboy

Comment

• Ritsu... the Queen of Cissydomia
          Attached Files

Comment

• Yes Ritsu!!! Drives me crazy.

Comment

• I think Ritsu would like to go lesbo with the training bra girl.

Comment

• I'm all for that!

Comment

• Found some new cissy stuff . ill post it later from new source.

I think Mirimark will like very much .
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Just a small taster as im off tomorrow...back in London Thursday.

lets face it if you had this sweety on your arm you would be turning heads. No doubt about it. I think she wants donations for new panties  
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• have you taken up art now PD . Is that a Watercolour or acylics. Ladyboy art is another subject that ive always wanted to discuss on another thread

Has any famous artist ever painted a naked Transexual . I dont think so. Can you imagine the value if someone like Lucian Freud painted a TS with dick and all in oils

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 10 2010,08:58) Has any famous artist ever painted a naked Transexual.
                          Don't know the answer to your question TC but try doing a search for Lili Elbe.

Here's a couple of links;-  Wikipedia   Etransgender

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

• Amanda Lear, who is widely regarded as a ts, served as muse to Salvador Dali, and it has been stated that she is one of his artistic creations, as per wikipedia.

One of Dalí's most unorthodox artistic creations may have been an entire person. At a French nightclub in 1965, Dalí met Amanda Lear, a fashion model then known as Peki D'Oslo.[69] Lear became his protégé and muse,[69] writing about their affair in the authorized biography My Life With Dalí (1986).[70] Transfixed by the mannish, larger-than-life Lear, Dalí masterminded her successful transition from modeling to the music world, advising her on self-presentation and helping spin mysterious stories about her origin as she took the disco-art scene by storm. According to Lear, she and Dalí were united in a "spiritual marriage" on a deserted mountaintop.[69] Referred to as Dalí's "Frankenstein,"[71] some believe Lear's name is a pun on the French "L'Amant Dalí," or Lover of Dalí. Lear took the place of an earlier muse, Ultra Violet (Isabelle Collin Dufresne), who had left Dalí's side to join The Factory of Andy Warhol.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 07 2010,00:27)  Should we start a thread on 'transvestites'?  

thanks rex, ill study later ( Amanda Lear) and start a thread in Academia

also re Tranny thread

I think this is good idea, obviously some cross over with the cissys but there are some stunning trannys out there for sure, if guys dont want to read it then they dont have to.

We need to push the boundaries

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 09 2010,17:17) This Russian gets in Pattaya.. Juri has seen her
                                Only seen? - hard to believe ...

Comment

Working...
                                X